test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Of course its 2x Refinement today

pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
I am at work and the price of feeders is going to be more by the time I get off :(
Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.

Comments

• pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Xbox too
  • asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    pr3stigex said:

I am at work and the price of feeders is going to be more by the time I get off :(

The maintenance is still going on for a while longer. Most likely will still be going on even once you get off.
    I hope so, sounds selfish but I don't care lol
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    At least 2 more hours of maintenance if it doesn't get extended. Looks like Xbox is getting everything that PC is getting this time, including the same free items. :) Make sure you claim your free Blood Ruby today!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    take your time please lol
  • zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    FWIW, if you wait until the last second to prep for 2xRP, that's on you. Prices start going up as soon as 2xRP is announced. Get what you need when it's cheap and store it for when you need it.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I guessed they'd do this and bought 18 artifacts over the last few weeks (more than 1 character). I've also been saving refinement for it - I'm so glad they're doing it, I've run out of storage!
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    Yea well its my fault but it was just rumors after all, I should have know though.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    pr3stigex said:

I don't have anything to do with when the servers come back up. If I did, I would probably have them come back up sooner than later, as I'm a bit bored right now, and rather be playing the game than reading and moderating the forums.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • gamertothebone#5220 gamertothebone Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I bought alot of artifact feeders a couple days ago...figured there was a chance this would happen with the Celebration event.

Do not have everything I need tho so considering turning a AD profit on this.

Next 2x RP will probably not be far off

Dunno would be nice to take the next step with my Artifacts and hopefully will not cost that much for the feeder feeders
    kreatyve said:

pr3stigex said:

I don't have anything to do with when the servers come back up. If I did, I would probably have them come back up sooner than later, as I'm a bit bored right now, and rather be playing the game than reading and moderating the forums.
    I think they should be down until 5 PM pacfic time..,knew I should take the day off lmao
    Go home your sick lol cough cough
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    I am so glad that I did not use that Black Opal I got two nights ago. Got 3 blood rubies with the 50% coupon for hitting level 70 on my second character. Saved them all. :)
  • nickjdowenickjdowe Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    I have so many Raven Skulls and LM horns, I'm champing at the bit right now. I'm either going to sell my horns or make them all mythic and trade them in for some other Artifacts they have at the exchange vendor.
    nickjdowe said:

I have so many Raven Skulls and LM horns, I'm champing at the bit right now. I'm either going to sell my horns or make them all mythic and trade them in for some other Artifacts they have at the exchange vendor.

See the note about exachanging

I want to say each char can give one item in...obviously you can give to other chars
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    2x RP FTW!!!
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    @pr3stigex

Actually pretty good advice. I decided to cut out 5 hours early and in the 3 hours i ended up playing i made 12m AD and a killing on underpriced snipes i picked up. If i stayed at work and was buying Zen with $ i woulda had to make $50 per hour to keep up.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
    Lucky bastage, lol

Do I get a cut for the wonderful advise? lol.
  • lithevalkerianlithevalkerian Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    indylol said:

@pr3stigex

Actually pretty good advice. I decided to cut out 5 hours early and in the 3 hours i ended up playing i made 12m AD and a killing on underpriced snipes i picked up. If i stayed at work and was buying Zen with $ i woulda had to make $50 per hour to keep up.

Must be nice to just cut out early like that, but not all of us have that option. lol.
    I doubt @indylol even did that he just has to be the center of attention. Please all be envious.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    @zman81420

https://www.twitch.tv/indygoinlive/v/72808205

good thing i stream so its quite easy to prove anything, 0:00 till 1:00:00 and i made 7m. and by 2:00:00 i had 12m on my tank and random auctions that sold on alts. Haters gonna hate tho.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • pedsnurse2012pedsnurse2012 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Indy, I'm always jelly of your luck. Making 12 mil is nice. I swooped some cheap items, gotta love the thirsty kids. Haters always gonna hate tho. #LGPG
    @indy it's really just a ploy to get you to talk about yourself more. Looks as though it's working. As far as a hater lmao don't flatter yourself bruh

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    edited June 2016
    Should i call this Cold Blooded envy, or would you like to be lumped in with TLO envy? Either way green suits you.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    zman81420 said:

I doubt @indylol even did that he just has to be the center of attention. Please all be envious.

If you pay attention to his stream, you will note he has the resources to make such an amount; it's not like he started from scratch or with a low budget.

I don't think he's bragging about making that amount. Bragging about such a thing in a case like that is like hearing a millionaire bragging about making, say, $20k, $50k to the average population.

No hate, it's just the facts.
    @indylol Since your afraid to tag me with your nonsensical banter of epeen. I am a Spartan and I bleed green what do you stand for little lady? Regardless of my guild I found a suitable home and am enjoying the game again. To be honest I could care less about you and what you stand for but sometimes the guy in the back row tells the blatant rambler to sit down for the rest of us to see. []Bows upon stage left exit []

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    I stand for LGPG, we beat strongholds first with a perfect build time, we have maxed all of our boons, we now sit on a combined wealth of over 20 Billion AD, and now we either play overwatch or prepare for PS4 Launch.

But you already knew that. And no need to tag, you're coming back anyway.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    Lol, you absolutely slay me can we hear more...

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    indylol said:

I stand for LGPG, we beat strongholds first with a perfect build time, we have maxed all of our boons, we now sit on a combined wealth of over 20 Billion AD, and now we either play overwatch or prepare for PS4 Launch.

But you already knew that. And no need to tag, you're coming back anyway.

What do you mean with you "prepare for ps4 launch"? Are you guys planning to play NW on that platform as well?