test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cross platform

zardon70zardon70 Member Posts: 91 Arc User
So when do you all think we will be playing with pc players since that's were everything is going?
"Let the flaming Begin"

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    Not likely, because of the way Microsoft handles microtransactions through their games.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • hickster#4895 hickster Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    When the Windows 10 version gets released it will most likely be cross platform with Xbox One. But any existing PC players would most likely have to start over on the Windows 10 Version..

The Windows 10 version is NOT the same thing as if you purchased the game of Steam. Just because you play on Windows 10 does not make it a Windows 10 version of the game.
    TR 4.0K
    DC 3.1k
    GF 3.0K
    OP Level 62
    CW Level 62
    SW Level 61
    HR Level 61
    GWF Level 61
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Which sucks but it will bring in some new suckers, I mean players to the game.
  • rumpelstiltskin#6652 rumpelstiltskin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I have a non related question that I am having a terrible time finding an answer to. I'm level 70 SS Thaum CW. My Item level is around 2600, I still have a lot of refining to do, what does it mean when a group is looking for a 3.6k dps, or Ive even seen 10k...what is this? What is it talking about specifically? Please message me back asap. It's killing me not knowing.
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User

I have a non related question that I am having a terrible time finding an answer to. I'm level 70 SS Thaum CW. My Item level is around 2600, I still have a lot of refining to do, what does it mean when a group is looking for a 3.6k dps, or Ive even seen 10k...what is this? What is it talking about specifically? Please message me back asap. It's killing me not knowing.

you would be a 2.6k dps... Item level and role

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• rumpelstiltskin#6652 rumpelstiltskin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Thank you so much...but I believe that would be unnecessarily powerful in any dungeons I've played, unless some new ones open up to 3k plus characters...strange unless for super fast runs. Dropping bosses in seconds. All manner of currency at one's fingertips. Why I believe a group would pay gold at an hourly rate to such a powerhouse. The stat leap from 2500 to 3.5k must be astonishing...I must research! Thanx against n guy
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    zardon70 said:

So when do you all think we will be playing with pc players since that's were everything is going?
    "Let the flaming Begin"

Eh we need their forever wip foundry n' job boards first. Not to mention their bots too :3