test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feywild Fellowship

The Feywild Fellowship is a new guild looking for active players. We cannot offer boons or the vendors in the stronghold as of right now due to the lack of members to help generate the currencies needed. However, we are a friendly group of players always ready to help when needed. We have officer positions are open and we do not have an Item level or character level requirement. Feel free to message me here or in-game Faelar Elduin@bredeweg45. If you're reading this and you happen to need another guild for an alliance or feel like creating one we're more than happy to join or create on with you.

What I'd like to see this Guild become

I would love to see this guild grow into a strong family like environment meaning a nonjudgmental and helpful place for players within the guild. For example, if you tend to Role play which I do on occasion there's no "Oh my god you're that kind of player" talk or harassment. I want to see members of the guild helping each other out and partaking in the Heroic events within the guild stronghold or actively engaging in activities that boost the family like atmosphere. That's all I want from and hope to see from this guild as it grows.
Open Slots
  1. Three senior officer positions
  2. Five officer positions.
To prevent rereading for the contact information

Faelar Elduin@bredeweg45
Here on the forums via message.

Thank you all for taking the time to skim through this post about the guild and I hope to hear from interested parties. Have a woner rest of your day.