test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Searching the Present"

ahmadrubatahmadrubat Member Posts: 70 Arc User
edited June 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
(Sorry for my terrible English.)

Hi all. I started the last quest of this new campaign for the free bag but I can't finish it. Like the title says it is the "Searching the Present" quest and I have to find 12 order documents in Blackdagger Ruins area using that orb what Sybella gave us. I did, equipped and used it many times tried to just stand and I thought the orb will lead me but nothing. Then I tried to walk around the area with the orb but still nothing and tried to kill enemies with active orb and still nothing, 0 document. Can anyone help me how can I complete this quest, what should I do, where should I looking for these documents? Please, and thank you!

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,138 Arc User
    And run around the blue area with the orb active until you find a cache.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • mrvaldurasmrvalduras Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am a lvl 38 and tried to activite the orb but it just disappears and I can't see the documents I've done this on another toon and need to know why its not working on this toon??
  • samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    When you activate the orb it goes into your potion tray... you then need to actually activate it from there. You will get an orb floating around your head animation, while that animation is active you will be able to see the document caches.
    @samaka#2511