test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Influence Rate/ Issues

13»

Comments

• araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited June 2016

After taking the wards from the tarmalude trade bar, that could be a good place for a influence booster. For example a wand that doubles the amount of influence on the account for 1 hour (of course for a reasonable amount of trade bars).

NO! Not trade bars.

Can we just stop with the idea of making trade bars another form of currency? Trade bars are a consolation prize, they are what you get when you fail to get what you want from lock boxes. What they should allow you to buy, THE ONLY THING, they should allow you to buy are items you can normally only get from lock boxes. That way if you lose enough, but get enough bars, you can still get that legendary mount.

What the trade bar store should NEVER BE is a store where all the useful, time saving, or popular cosmetic items are kept. The trade bar store, in this regard, is horribly broken. Lets not seek to find ways to make it worse.

+ 1000000

Yes !!!! Agreed totally !!!

Right now it is kinda useless..

We all can get most of the stuff on the ah, then spending the bars on fashion items or dyes...
    Rank 7 ench ? No thank you, i get enough of them by opening lock-boxes.
    Purple Mounts are 2 400 bars so... i need to open tons of the boxes to even consider getting one.
    Not much of a prize.. better get them from ah for less then 500 k..
    Green companions? Eh... purple ones i can get on ah for less..
    In the end it comes down to maybe scrolls or stones.. and not even that is really worth getting..
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg