test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Denial Recruiting \ Alliances

stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
Hello all,

Guild Membership:

Denial, a day 1 guild, has openings for experienced PVP\PVE players with an IL of 3.2 or greater. What you will enjoy as a member:
  • Started Guild Hall 18
  • Boons: Explorer’s Guild (6), HP (8), D (8), Power (8), XP, Armor Pen (8 ), Mount Speed.
  • Reasonable weekly contributions.
  • Organized weekly SH dragons (4 days), Tiamat and WOD runs, PVP (GG, Dom, Siege). None are mandatory.
  • Weekly raffles that could include bags, mounts, and other premium items.
  • Discounted Mastercrafting for members.
  • Paths to leadership positions not awarded by tenure or ‘clique’. Skill, demeanor, commitment, activity and a passion for the game are all that are considered.
Admission fees depend on IL and discounts are considered for exceptional applicants.

On a personal note, like many of you, I have been in a few guilds since launch, started one of my own in fact. It was not until I was accepted into Denial that I felt at home. Great (active) people, drama free, and a leadership team that has a structure in place that allows for solid progression without sacrificing 'fun'.

Alliances:

We are currently considering Alliances with like minded guilds. If you are interested, please detail:
  • Guild Hall Rank
  • Boons
  • Membership numbers
  • PVE \ PVP balance
For guild membership, or Alliance consideration, PM me here: @stPensive or via XBox: @MagnumPCI. Looking forward to hearing from you.

See you in the realm.
Post edited by stpensive on

Comments

• Options
    xktgxktg Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Post edited by xktg on