test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for fellow Forgotten Realm Fans for Alliance

melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
Do you like Ed Greenwood? I mean, do you like, like him? Do you have strong opinions about Elminster’s time in the Nine Hells? Can you calculate today’s date on the Calendar of Harptos? Do you miss your Baldur’s Gate character?

If you are a big fan of the Forgotten Realms (or just fondly remember your old tabletop games set in Waterdeep) then The Jagged Daggers would like to join in an Alliance with you!

We’re a small guild looking for like-minded nerds with whom to kill dragons. Drop me a line at @DoctorBadger here or in game.
Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
(Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ

Comments

• estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    If you are still looking for an Alliance contact Silver Ravens Alliance
    Angel Rose@estasia1
  • melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    I didn't see anything about being FR players in your Alliance post, but maybe you are and didn't mention it there?
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • soullesslordssoullesslords Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Let me see if I can help answer some of your questions I am a member of the Homeless souls and we have aligned with the Silver Ravens

1. Ed Greenwood the father of forgotten Realms why sure without him life as a teen would have been very boring.

2. As for Elminster’s time in the Nine all I have to say is Memories is a wonderful thing ;)

3. Calendar of Harptos, why any self respecting traveler of Faerûn should be able to pull this off knowing that the calendar is split into 2 twelve months each lasting 3 ten days and an additional 5 days that fell between months bringing the total number of days in most years to 365 :)

4. I do miss my Baldur’s Gate character I do but I miss the busty barmaid the most what little boy didn't like talking to her it gave new meaning to the term jiggly wiggly .

So as for joining the alliance I think you will find that our alliance is nerdy enough to flashback on the forgotten realms and the Dragon lance chronicles my favorite I am a very big Margaret Weis and Tracy Wickman

Oh and my favorite module is White Plume Mountain as I was chasing after whelm, wave and black razor.

arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/551061/the-homeless-souls-is-recruiting-all-levels