test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

/all chat crashes game client

tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
Typing

/all

by itself gives an error message that a parameter is required

Typing

/all Hello Alliance, Caritas here

crashed the game client on both of my attempts
Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @tripsofthrymr Are you in an alliance yet? Cause like when I logged off, it hadn't shown you as accepted into our alliance yet, which may be the issue.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    kreatyve said:

@tripsofthrymr Are you in an alliance yet? Cause like when I logged off, it hadn't shown you as accepted into our alliance yet, which may be the issue.

I sure want to be :-) Caritas has been unable to accept the invitation yet (I posted this after having "accepted" the invitation but before realizing the accept didn't actually take).
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Confirmed. /all [whatever] crashes my game. No, haven't been able to actually form an alliance yet.. but, I'm thinking that random keystrokes shouldn't be allowed to crash the game.. lol
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Ok, so that *might* be part of the problem, if you are not in an alliance yet, using /all might crash the game. I was able to use it fine (Team Fencebane did manage to get in with Greycloaks and Blackcloaks, but so far they are the only ones we are allied with, the rest are stuck.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png