test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aspect of the Pack

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
Been looking through the PC forums and they have noted that AotP works up to Rank 3, but at Rank 4 it actually bugs out and goes back to Rank 1.

I myself have respecced and only put 3 points in it... It is pretty hard to tell whether it is broken or not.

Just thought I`d let you guys know in case you don't go on the PC forums.
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• Options
    rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Ugh I hope not, hmmm...I will video tonight and see
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat
  • Options
    davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    Right, just another point I won't use.
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
  • Options
    alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    With my PF build its all I ever ran combined with the artifact offhand. I always noticed I had combat advantaged anywhere which is what its suppose to do.
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND
  • Options
    @alliera7311 you do not get Combat Advantage from "anywhere"... you just need to be a certain range from an Ally to get it, the 4th Rank in Aspect of the Pack is apparently broken and decreases the range to Rank 1 again.
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    Pretty much just about anywhere...if you use a companion, are surrounded by allies, or party members you get it. Honestly I have never noticed that but ill check it out. Something I noticed Serpents Bite has a problem giving .5 values to Crit chance unknown if it is the same for the stacking dmg part. At 5/5 Serpents Bite that is 5% crit chance however it only read 4% atleast its not negative vaules like they use to be. :P
  • Options
    @alliera7311 I just noticed your Guild... I have a few friends in your Guild :)

Been in a few runs where you have some pretty big damage dealers... Always a smooth run which is always nice.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    @wdj40 Yup likewise always a pleasure to run with you guys. :)
  • Options
    rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat
  • Options
    davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    ^^^^ Oh wow! That is HAMSTER! When will they sort out this BS. So I have to respec again. Makes me wonder about the others, if they actually coded them properly. And I've made comments in the past that things don't add up in my head, that some powers seem to cancel or cut short the condition. Lazy developers!
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
  • Options
    Yup indeed... I`m glad you guys tested it and found it was indeed broken... I have had 4 points in it always... No wonder I thought the Passive was rubbish up until now.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    wow that is wild not in shock though.
  • Options
    Ever since I respecced and have put 3 points back into it, then the Off-Hand Passive too, I have had Aspect of the Pack Equipped. At Rank 3 it is amazing again :)
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    I might have to do that myself.lol Do love that passive. Currently though do not use it have a new prototype build I'm working on and it doesn't exist on here yet. I will tell you though I either crush every class or beat them and I don't run with scrubs.
  • Options
    soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    i swear AotP used to work just fine with 4 points. why would this even have been touched? i havent really used it in a long time, but every time i respec i max it.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • Options
    It's definitely bugged.