test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is elemental dragonflight armor bugged?

thornbr1ngerthornbr1nger Member Posts: 65 Arc User
Over on the Xbox forums someone is claiming that after he upgraded his dragonflight armor to elemental it wouldn't accept armor reinforcement kits to be applied. I'm just looking for confirmation cause I'm about to upgrade my black ice forge with proffessions x2 event this weekend and I have kits ready to go once the armor is upgraded to elemental. I know upgrading to elemental wipes old armor kits, dies, transmute etc. My question is AFTER can you put the kits on. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,240 Arc User
    Did he put the armour to inventory before he applies that?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
  • Options
    Lol idk if he did. Was just a random reply I read in the Xbox forums and I got concerned lol. Thanks for the quick replies!!!!
  • Options
    Oh I idk you could even do that originally. Back in mod4/5 I just put both in inventory like you just said.
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    i can confirm it is enchantable, so yes he probably did not unequip the armor.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I was part of that discussion on Xbox and he was wrong as stated above. I've since seen reinforced elemental DF armor after I got some guildies to let me inspect their character.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS