test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, it's been a while. Checking on the game after 1+ year away

clalima1clalima1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
I haven't played the game for a while. How is it going? Is it possible to return and still be competitive w/o putting money on it? I remember playing with a GWF level 60... Heard level cap is now 70?

Comments

• Options
    The game is still installing, so I haven't checked the new content yet. But what is a good set I should focus on getting? Just checked my toons and I kept some ad there. Or keep my old equipament and focus on runes?
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Not to be overly critical, but why would you expect to still be competitive after so much time? The game is constantly growing, for better and for worse. If you are standing still and everyone else is moving forward, the results should be predictable.

The good news is, most of the forward movement hasn't really gotten anyone anywhere, or been put to good use. The hardest content only requires 2500Item level, 3000 if you really want to stomp it. If you were moderately well equipped when you stopped, you are most likely in the 1800-2200 range. So, it shouldn't seem like an insurmountable hurdle to re-gear up.

• Options
    My point regarding being competitve was more like: should I spend the AD I still have (around 1M) to buy new stuff to be able to play or can I level up from 60 to 70 using the gear I have?
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Don't buy anything until you get lvl 70!!!
    (Unless you are buying enchantments)

Lostmauth set or orcus set will be fine for you.

Vorpal or dread enchantment for weapons.

Soulforge is still a great armor enchantment.

Radiant enchantments are still great for boosting power.

You may want to invest in life steal as well.
    20%+ should be your goal in that area

Good luck! Glad you have returned!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!