test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Announcing Neverwinter: Storm King's Thunder!

124»

Comments

• doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    All in all, All this talk meens nothing, this should be on the test server now!!!!, don't wait any longer im sick and tired of dealing with buggy releases due to the fact there of lack of testing time, previous to mod 6 the new mods coming out would have already been on the test server and we would already be testing this out to make sure the bugs we find get reported and fixed before release, now that's been said we need this corrected and on test server ASAP, if yall plan to release this anytime soon say like august which is totally to soon unless you put it on test server like tomorrow, this lack of testing and lack of bug fixing before release of new mods is becoming tiresome. @strumslinger @terramak
  • graygusgraygus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would like to see orange gear and double enchant spots for the remaining purples I have on my toon. Maybe it is just OCD but looking at my character with some purple and some orange seems out of place. Not that we need to get stronger but still for consistency sake. Plus I could finally use up those res stones I am saving for new gears.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    graygus said:

I would like to see orange gear and double enchant spots for the remaining purples I have on my toon. Maybe it is just OCD but looking at my character with some purple and some orange seems out of place. Not that we need to get stronger but still for consistency sake. Plus I could finally use up those res stones I am saving for new gears.

Well, I seriously hope they don't take your recommendation. Do you only have one toon? If so, that would be great for YOU but not so much for those of us that love to play different classes all the time.
    I aim to misbehave
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    silence1x said:

graygus said:

Well, I seriously hope they don't take your recommendation. Do you only have one toon? If so, that would be great for YOU but not so much for those of us that love to play different classes all the time.
    I wouldn't mind a new Tier of Legendary gear, as long as it actually drops in the dungeons, like the old T2 sets used to.

But having useful items drop at a reasonable rate in dungeons is probably asking too much at this point...