test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

tiamats timer fixed

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
be sure to start donating to the coffer again for chances to win tiamats orb and whatnot.

Comments

• masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    It IS fixed?
  • amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    I didn't hear about them fixing it. I'll have to check
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    Yup it sure is. I heard about it yesterday and then watched the reset to confirm for myself
    They didn't announce it, but it's live
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    And now we don't have to queue with undergeared leechers we can actually kill it too!
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • lithevalkerianlithevalkerian Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Glory be to the 5 headed dragon god!
  • buffalonightmarebuffalonightmare Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    i dont know about you guys but tiamate is funner than ever with the new que! bravo Devs
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    So how much time is available now for the boss battle?
  • amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    From what I've seen the hoard has been fixed. But its been stuck at 3% for over 24 hours. That tells me its bugged once again. I'll give it a chance but if its still there later tonight I'm calling it glitched again.
    for some reason everyone is holding off on adding to the kitty until next thursday at reset. I guess giving time for word to get out and coffers to be collected for a full week of tier four right off the bat.
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    So I tried it today (we failed... many left... me too), its still only 20 minutes.

@armadeonx yeah, its easy to make such statements in zone chat without anyone actually knowing whats happening.
    I could be the only one standing around in the temple of tiamat and while the counter runs down from 20 minutes to 0 I could easily spam the zone chat: "Well done, Me!"
    oh so true... ;)

• zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    1st phase all day long, under 5 minute kills love it
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    To me it seems like it is only half fixed. I think there is a misplaced decimal on the levels like when it first dropped. It doesn't reset daily, but the Monday weekly should have given more of a boost.
    everyone is holding off on donating this week. that's why it's not moving much. everyone is saving for thursday reset.
  • fierceeyedfoxfierceeyedfox Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Still broken. What do we have to do to get cryptic to fix this? At this point, the timer just needs to be removed based on the amount of treasures that have been put into it since mod 6.
    @strumslinger - will we be giving PS4 the broken version of Tiamat too?

• pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    What exactly is broken with tiamat?
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
    We deserve some feedback on this. The devs know about it and we haven't heard a peep from them. Maybe we should start submitting bug reports about it on a daily basis. ;)
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    The Timer maybe fixed but something ain't working. And it's not that people aren't donating this time...
    Guild - Excalibur
    pr3stigex said:

What exactly is broken with tiamat?

You remember when you'd donate to the coffer in WoD to get the Tiamat rewards up & give extra team protections? IT doesn't work, it just sits there without moving.

• cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User

What do we have to do to get cryptic to fix this?

Make them believe they're losing money.
    I see no indication that Tiamate Timer is fixed? Could someone post a link to the Patch where they said it's fixed? Also Why wont the Devs mention this problem? {shhh turn off the lights. Maybe they will go away}
  • Nothing's been fixed. I don't know where the idea that it would be fixed came from, but obviously nothing of the sort has transpired nor has Cryptic offered any feedback on the matter.

Why would people think to hold off until Thursday's reset to start donating anyway? Why would one assume a patch would go live on a reset...? A patch would be implemented at a maintenance, not magically applying itself at an arbitrary hour, wouldn't you think?

You know it hasn't been touched or even looked at just by entering the Well of Dragon and noting that the Hoard Reclamation info banner is still quite broken, not even offering the information regarding the tiers and what it all means -- just as it has been for ages. Whoever started this rumor of it being fixed is surely having a good laugh about it now.

Developer: Fix the Hoard Reclamation. It's embarrassing that it's been broken for so long and leads one to believe it was purposefully disabled to get users out of the well and into The Underdark and Stronghold content. Quite transparently so.
    i agree that @thefiresidecat is most likley trolling with that WOD Fix post. But i really liked the idea that they disabled it on purpose to one end or another and thats why they never comment on it. It has to be embarrassing other wise. If they are not embarrassed then they really dont give a hoot about the players
    Fireside wasn't trolling, they genuinely believed a fix had been delivered, this was after talking in game chat to @strumslinger about it during one of the 'run with strum' events he'd organised.

• ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    @thefiresidecat isn't known for trolling so if it isn't fixed then it was a genuine mistake on Strum or Fireside's part. Either way this issue needs addressing by the Devs. It's been months now.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    ddem0n888 said:

@thefiresidecat isn't known for trolling so if it isn't fixed then it was a genuine mistake on Strum or Fireside's part. Either way this issue needs addressing by the Devs. It's been months now.

The only thing I have to say about this is it's 100% possible to do it without the bonuses, the only thing your losing out on is the orb which you can get once the shop drops and you'll be able to trade part of the lost set for it.
    The shop to trade artifacts in is going to be there for a limited time from what I read over on pc forums. Fireside got her info from me and I got it from leaders of 2 other large guilds.
  • pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Its not about buffs its easy to beat without them its about making money on orbs !! lol
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.