test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal Blood is recruiting members.

seijidaseijida Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited September 2018 in Guild & Alliance Recruitment (PC)
Hello everyone!

Founded in January 2016 as an international guild, Infernal Blood has come a long way. We have been four founders, who have been in
a guild together before and after leaving there due to some changes on the guild, we decided to do our own thing.
Shortly after two of our founders quit and since then my Co and I gathered a great te4am of officers around us and got ourselves a new Co-Leader.

We reachen GUILD HALL 20 by the end of August 2018. In a few weeks time we will have all of our Boons maxed out too.
We are also part of the Amity-Alliance that we founded with befriended guilds which we have known since around the time when alliances hit the game.
We have a mix of Eu and US-Based members mostly. From late EU afternoons until late in the US evening we have a good base of members online, usually between 15-30, depends on the day and time.

We wanted to create a great community, that is open-minded, respectful and supportive to each other.
Over time we gathered a really great bunch of friendly, social, helpful and loyal members.
We got everything from total newbies to very experienced players, most of which reached 70 in our guild.
And I am really proud to say, that in all this time, only a handfull of gamers left because they decided, we were not the
right guild for them. ;)

We don't enforce anything here, /besides greet5ing each other maybe :P) but we highly encourage our members, to be there for the Guild and Alliance-Events and our
Influence-Runs. Besides that we try to help each other out wherever we can and to run dungeons or campaigns toghether, if
possible.

What is NOT welcome here:
Flaming, talking bad about the guild, insults & offensive language, racist comments, trying to steal from the guild or other players.

So if you are Level 70 and interested in joining our family, please feel free to contact me ingame:

@seijida

If I am not there, drop me a mail or check for any of my officers being online.

We are looking forward to meet you <3
Post edited by seijida on

Comments

• seijidaseijida Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Updated :)
  • seijidaseijida Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Finally updated this again :D
  • doriancrossdoriancross Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi!
    I'm actually looking for a guild and this seems right up my alley. Could I join up?
  • duhpieeaterduhpieeater Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm also interested in joining. Please feel free to contact me in-game @duhpieeater
    Caliban | Hunter Range | The Ghost Among The Trees
    Ghostblade | Trickster Rogue | The Night Prowler