test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

-FairyTales- A smallish guild looking for allies

fairytails35fairytails35 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
Hey everyone. I'm one of the leaders of -FairyTales- and hoping to make a few allies. We're on route to rank 6 GH, with 1 boon structure in place. We have about 6-8 active players, but because we all live in different time zones (and continents) we rarely see each other. We do, however, stay in touch via Facebook to see how everyone's doing and what's going on in game. We're looking primarily for smallish guilds so we can help them as much as they could help us, but we are not closed to being a gamma guild to one/some of the larger guilds. If there are any questions you can hit me up here or in game @fairytail35. I usually main a CW, Biana Delacreme, but lately have been working on a DC, Naith Vain, to try to get into dungeons quicker :). See everyone in game!
If I'm not l'on line you can contact any one of the guild leaders to talk shop or just have a chat. Their handles are @anticosmo @vjarl @walifp or @inumer
Post edited by fairytails35 on

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I would really recommend finding a compatible larger guild and teaming up with them, as that would give you the possibility to run the DragonFlights.

(and no, I don't speak for my guild, so I cannot say whether we might be interested or not)
    Hoping for improvements...
  • fairytails35fairytails35 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'd love to find a larger guild to run DragonFlights with but I'm not sure if any of them would be interested in a guild with 6-8 active members online at different times. If any of them are that'd be awesome because I know we are itching to actually defeat a dragon or 2.
  • seijidaseijida Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hello.

Please try to contact me ingame sometimes, if u can. ;)
    I would like to have a chat with you.
    We are not sure yet ourselfs, but we might simpyl do a small alliance with small guilds. Might not give as much boons and stuff as with a big guild but well, we always liked to work for ourselves.

We have 81 accounts, in european evenings there are between 8-16 people there, and the all through the night until the mornings u should be able to find someone there. And we usually manage to defeat at leastone dragon alone. ;)

@seijida is u want to talk to me. Usually available in german evenings. ^^
  • jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    That could be tough to find an Alliance with only 6-8 active players. Though I've gotta say with only that many active players, having a rank 6 Guild Hall is pretty impressive. With influence limitations and such, its not easy for smaller guilds to collect large amounts.

Valaraukari Ascension has already found an Alliance, but if Fairytales is interested in joining a larger guild, feel free to contact me @jmiller84 or any of our other leaders: @bluebubbl3s, @eldridgeknight or @erranar so we can talk.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    DELETED
    Post edited by bitt3rnightmar3 on
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• fairytails35fairytails35 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to write a little update. We found an alliance that's both beneficial to us and the guilds in question. We're quite excited that we had a lot of positive responses and happy to be in the alliance we're in. Thanks to the people that reached out to us before we made the decision to go with our alliance.