test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF discussion - What are the best paragon feats, stats, powers?

2»

Comments

• rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    lol. Apparently since I'm a guide author I can't tell people the truth or be my own person. This isn't politics and I'm not a diplomat, I'm the type of person to say what they think out loud despite it sometimes being difficult to hear. The OP chose to send me a nasty message instead, taking offense and claiming I insulted him. If you can't take criticism you might want to stop the theorycrafting here. My mere point by my post was to get your hype down until you're fully leveled and hopefully get you to stop listening to random people who won't offer you solid proof simply because it won't help you grow as an individual player. Apparently you didn't get that at all and I'm "arrogant". Super sorry I lost you as a "fan" (or what was it, "I'm done with you"? When did we even begun sir?)
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I'm closing this thread up as flame bait. It's already devolving into a flame war, so rather than babysit it and send multiple warnings, let's just drop it now, ok?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.