test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Guild Union Channel

bluebubbl3sbluebubbl3s Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
As Alliance draws closer, there will be some guilds who might not find themselves allied. If you still want to access players via our channel, you are more than welcome to join as a guild. We already have a bunch of guilds included (some who will be in alliances and others who wont).

I started this channel way before alliance was announced, to help my Guild Mates get access to a larger player group that werent in the same mind set as the elitist zerg channels, and to try to get heralds and tiamat runs for everyone, without having to pug the zone and suffer the lag.

It has been somewhat successful, but in the light of the alliances, it might prove to be a channel that will serve more as a LFG. It will hopefuly serve some of the non allied guilds well, finding other likeminded players to join with on runs.

Please do pm me or mail me in game to have a chat. Myth@bluebubbl3s or if I am not around, Vretzen@jmiller84 and we can help out.
Myth (CW & DC)
Guild Leader - Valaurakari Ascension

VA is the creator and proud member of The Round Table Alliance

Comments

• rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    We at Civil Anarchy has also supported this channel. great bunch of guys and gals.

Tab

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    Fair Dinkum is proud to be part of this channel. It's fabulous that you've created a way for people to get together and run content without IL discrimination or alliance restrictions. If you're a guild leader or officer who's had guildies struggling to get runs in WOD or dungeons, please consider talking to Myth and Vretzen and adding your guildies to the fun.
  • bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    I didn't know of the existance of this, yet another, WOD content focused channel. I wish you all the best!
    Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    bertrandx said:

I didn't know of the existance of this, yet another, WOD content focused channel. I wish you all the best!

It is not just WOD/Tiamat-focused. It is also a good place to find that one extra person you need when you cannot fill a regular 5-man party with guildmates.

It may get less used in the future, as the guilds most actively participating in Guild_Union are split between different alliances (Valaraukari Ascension is in Relentless (Holy Crusaders), Civil Anarchy in Synergy and some guild in Tuxedo T-shirt, to name just a few), but for now it is working just fine and is a good alternative to the NW_legit channel. (Just be careful not to mention the existence of Guild_union on the legit channel if you are on both - you will get a formal warning and a threat of expulsion).
    Hoping for improvements...
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    adinosii said:

bertrandx said:

It is not just WOD/Tiamat-focused. It is also a good place to find that one extra person you need when you cannot fill a regular 5-man party with guildmates.

It may get less used in the future, as the guilds most actively participating in Guild_Union are split between different alliances (Valaraukari Ascension is in Relentless (Holy Crusaders), Civil Anarchy in Synergy and some guild in Tuxedo T-shirt, to name just a few), but for now it is working just fine and is a good alternative to the NW_legit channel. (Just be careful not to mention the existence of Guild_union on the legit channel if you are on both - you will get a formal warning and a threat of expulsion).
    Some guild ?!
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

Some guild ?!

Well, you are sort-of imaginary ;)
    Hoping for improvements...
  • bluebubbl3sbluebubbl3s Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    agreed it might get quieter from some of the guilds, but hoping that if we can bring in a bunch of smaller guilds, that will help pick it up. Again, if anyone knows a smaller guild who could benefit from joining, send them my way.
    Myth (CW & DC)
    Guild Leader - Valaurakari Ascension

VA is the creator and proud member of The Round Table Alliance