test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ancient Propaganda - Open to Alliance Discussions.

naptime99naptime99 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
In counting the months since the release of Strongholds update. I found the times prior to this to be stagnant in the growth of Neverwinter corporations full circle. Ohhh!!! My bad I mean guilds. Having been a decade old gate camper calling primaries for 6 hours in a vent com. has taught me the importance & advantages of aligned groups. Like a great leader once told me. Sometimes you must follow in order to lead. Ancient Propaganda officially joins the forum to place its Alliance application in the pool of entries.

Guild - Rank 6
Market - Rank 3
Stable - Rank 3

Recruitment Guild - Propaganda Academy

Economic Spec - All Propaganda members get 25% discount on higher value auction house items in the event Banks of Propaganda hold stock of the same item. (We do not buy to give a discount) - Willing to expand this feature to a lesser rate 10% to 15% to an Alliance that fits the growth spec and how its intended to aid.

Ancient Propaganda Alliance Interests
1. Stable Alliance growth plans. - It doesn't have to be a superpower. Not interested in the headache of 10k men/women Alliances with 40 different voice coms to log into. No problems with the plans being simple but effective.
2. Total enjoyment of Neverwinter full circle. Propaganda Guilds live on the common law of fair play & a simple rule to have fun. Propaganda members have always been given informed guidance but never told they must play the game in any other way other then how they choose to.

Note: Alliances with stable plans or guild leaders considering Alliance ownership can post directly to the discussion. Those seeking covert operations that have quality plans can use my forum inbox. Cheers!!!!

Comments