test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal Paragons

kikisealekikiseale Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
hi. PM me in game. I am in "infernal paragons" Guild house 17/20. Active during aust. hours. We have 141/150 accounts active, so there are hoops to jump thru to be a member. We are almost strictly a pve guild. We run 4 dragon dragonflights, we run 25 man tiamats phase 1, we run edemo, and all content. You may contact me, in game, and i will get you started on setting up our chat channel and signing up on our website/facebook and direct you to the leaders after all that is done. Being so close to account limit capacity in guild, our requirements are active level 70 toons. ACTIVE meaning daily, weekend warriors , we applaud you, but with a full guild house, you would be repeatedly kicked due to inactivity. We ask that you do daily influence runs, which takes only 10 minutes of your time, and costs nothing. keep chat clean and friendly, and help others.We do not expect you to be BiS or elite, and ask that you don't expect it of other members. you may answer a call for help, but do not demand a build or power be used, or condemn one for being off build norms. my ingame is @kikiseale, contact me after you have signed up on our webpage, and i will get you started. http://infernal-paragons.shivtr.com/