test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AH still broken

agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
I can't believe there is another week with the broken AH. I mean, the AH is broken since Mod 9 came out, worked perfectly before.
That is a HUGE amount of time in a game like NWO, and considering the size of the problem, the impact on ALL the players and the number of complains, i can't even understand how the dev just didn't fix it yet.

It's every week the same thing, expired items don't get back on mailbox (yeah, i know, gateway but damn, do we really have to pass through a website to interact with an online game ?...), bids you won are stuck until next thursday, and when the weekly patch is done, you have to repost stuff in order to make it visible again. And if you add the broken research by name, you get a totally buggy AH since months.

It's not like a problem with bug OP stuff that give some people an advantage, it's a broken bug stuff that give EVERYONE disadvantage. (AD and bids stucks, expired items...)
Are they one day going to fix that auction house or we'll have to wait another year ?

Comments

• semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Cryptic is too busy porting games to console.to be bothered with fixing something that won't make them money...:/
    If it's any consolation I know your pain. Tons of stuff doesn't even appear on the AH even though I can post it and stuff just randomly vanishes from the AH search when I do sell.other things.
    "So let me get this straight... We were cruising along at Warp 7 when we heard a distress call and moved in to investigate. But now you're telling me it was just the Captain's opening hail and we are the ones who are stuck? How could we respond to something we hadn't even done yet...am I making any sense here?" - Tom Paris
  • unstablevikingunstableviking Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    This game has become a lan line phone in a world of Cell phones.
  • nathan#8975 nathan Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    Who cares if there are four posts on this. It is a huge problem.

FYI I uninstalled the game this evening.

Probably will be back at some point but this was actually one of the things that pushed me to it.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I have to use the web browser to remove the items that don't sell. The Foundry has been broken for over 60 days and they basically told us authors they just don't care about the Foundry. Scott says, they have no plans for the Foundry until next year. I realize the AH is very important, but in a grinding game with very little content, the Foundry matters or it should. I will remain optimistic they can get both running before the anniversary. It would be a shame not to have the house in order before throwing a big party.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    agilesto said:

Are they one day going to fix that auction house or we'll have to wait another year ?

This was my thought too. 1 month down 11 to go. Guess we'll see. </3

I'm forever reminding my NW friends not to get mad at stuff, just everything as it comes, find the fun in it, don't question silly things beyond your control... etc. Here I sit today for the first time nonetheless but still ashamedly a Total Hypocrite, because I am disappointed, shocked, bewildered - angry at this situation.... like really No AH fix?!!??? With no cash point (AH) I can't go shopping- i hate you economy!! Idk what to think anymore. I hope that more of the community comes to vent here on the forums. This issue is plaguing nearly everyone but only a few report, this I think is why issues, even when so hugely important as this one, can go unnoticed for a time. Please Devs hear our plea <3 You hear the AH is broken - don't dilly dally. It's a dealbreaker if the AH ain't working.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    there is some new issue too with items with higher price appearing before those with lower - got it when i posted my def.supplies...

also the said issues in the posts before exist for me too.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    I can tolerate the expired items bug. I know the items will become unstuck eventually.

I can tolerate the broken recommended prices. I know that Minor Resonance Stones are worth more than 1 AD. I can adjust prices by hand when a particular item's calculation has obviously gone awry.

The unlisted auctions bug is driving me nuts. When I post an auction, I can no longer trust that anyone will be able to see it. It's a good thing I have VIP. If I was losing Astral Diamonds by posting auctions that no one can see, I would be so mad. Even without losing a listing fee, this bug is awful.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User

This game has become a lan line phone in a world of Cell phones.

Hahahaha!!!!!! XD
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    cool have a item in expired now without even hitting a maintanence (posted it for sale after thursday).

on a side note - Hey the new event will have a pegleg (only post after patch from cm-s) - if it does not get canceled that is. So good to hear customer team has it's priorities about current issues right.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12