test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upgrading Black Ice Forge

valynstarfirevalynstarfire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
It is double professions weekend, and while they added (fixed) the half cost for upgrading the Black Ice Forge from Levels 4 to 5, they forgot/REMOVED the half cost upgrade for leveling the Black Ice Forge from levels 3 to 4. This should be addressed immediately.

Comments

• Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    That would be true...if they hadn't cancelled the double professions weekend and replaced it with double Enchantments and Runestones. See this announcement elsewhere in the forums for full details:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1216281/switching-2x-professions-to-2x-enchants-runes-5-12
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Yet notification was inadequate - launcher still advertises it

I remember when 5 poor souls got their stacks of Tenser floating discs BOA there was a big red notice sign on the forum

Now when all the server got a surprise not last minute but 70min. after change it's a post by some mod somewhere.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    valynstarfirevalynstarfire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I was wrong, and now I see.
    Post edited by valynstarfire on
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

Actually, the black ice forge half cost is still in for leveling it from 4 to 5.

No it isn't. If you're running that task it's because you started it before the event was nuked.