test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The LGPG Guild Alliance [Full]

indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
For those unaware thus far, the newest features in Neverwinter will include Guild Alliances:

http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1216042/maze-engine-preview-patch-notes-nw-62-20160427a-2

While nothing is set in stone yet, I've had a few enterprising guild leaders reach out for getting in at the ground floor of our new and I'd like to extend the offer to any guilds who are interested. As we are already GH20 the benefits of extra coffer donations and a huge playerbase to play with kick off with the launch of these new features. Feel free to drop your guild name, leaders name, or those of any officers who are interested in securing their guild a spot in the LGPG Alliance.

Thanks for reading, and i hope to hear from you ^^
B) LGPG Leader B)
Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
Nde - XB1 - HR
GT: its indy time
PSN: itsindytime
Twitch: indygoinlive
The Kanye West of Neverwinter
Post edited by indylol on

Comments

• Options
    deebreezy12#1944 deebreezy12 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Just for curiosity sake, what are you looking for from a prospective ally guild?
  • Options
    @deebreezy12#1944

More than anything I'd like active guilds. A higher GH helps but would really only be used to determine a guilds position in the alliance. The biggest benefit from guild alliances from my point of view will be having an endless playerbase to form dungeons groups, 4 dragons, and tiamat runs. It will also make it easier to coordinate Strongholds siege Qs for those who have been struggling recently to obtain banners for their Lionsmane Armor.

Feel free to ask any other questions if you have any.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Throw LEGACY in there for HAMSTER and giggles. We enjoy playing with many LGPG players.

Council is: Tranan, Deek, and Aza

We have maintained progress without requiring upfront fees, and have had no problem clearing all content / achievements in the game. Some of us group with your guildies often.

LEGACY is a day 1 guild (we remember when LGPG first formed), made up of folks who are competitvely minded but are looking for that gamer/family/professional career balance. Some are whale-ish, some are broke, some are new to MMOs, some come from WW guilds in EQ1/2, WoW, etc.

We will refuse any alliance that requires large fees / upfront payments, so our guess is this will be a no-go requirement. Talking with your guys (hell, I just brought this up yesterday with an LGPG team in CN), I don't think many will want an alliance without a large buy-in or significant benefit from Cryptic to be a daddy guild. Your guys have just paid too much to give it away.

Glad to see the reach out though Indy; either way LEGACY will see you ingame. =)
  • Options
    @stercesderised

Legacy sounds like a fine fit. And that will put us at 3/12 guilds so far. Ty for throwing your guild's name in!

I'll let you know more as we find out more about the benfits of guild alliances in the coming weeks.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @indylol would you be willing to accept a brand new guild that is just starting out and currently only has about 30 members and a rank 1 guild hall? Just wondering.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @kreatyve

Actually that could be a possibility, with how abundantly rewarding dragon runs have recently become, I wouldn't expect your guild to remain at level 1 very long. So with that in mind lets see where you land by the time we have a launch date for xbox. I think between now and August, any guild could be GH8 or higher and thats a pretty reasonable goal for any new guild to strive for.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    griever1861griever1861 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hey Indy I'd posted a thread about Guild alliances on Reddit and Zelnik had mentioned I should cross post over here. I'm one of the leaders for OutKast, We're a little on the smaller side, we just hit Guildhall 9, sitting at around 120 GamerTags, if you're interested I'd love to chat with you in a party. GT: Blacky9977
  • Options
    @griever1861 sounds good. I'll add your guild to my initial list and I'll let you know how the alliance will be structured based on how the remaining spots fill out. Were currently up to 7 guilds who have expressed intrest so by day 1 i hope to have all 13 guilds in place :)
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    griever1861griever1861 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    @indylol Sounds good thanks a bunch friend.
  • Options
    Now that we know what the entirety of alliances will look like were seeking 1 more sword guild, GH15+ would be prefered so we can have you 20 by the time alliances hits xb1. Pm me if you, or your guilds leadership is interested.

Also i have room for gauntlets, let me know if you're a smaller guild looking to join.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    We are at 9/13 guilds for the alliance. I will post the list once it is finalized.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    The list for the confirmed guilds for the Alliance are

LGPG

The Nation
    S.I.N.
    Deaths Door

Mystic Dawn
    Legacy
    Reagents of Death
    Poison Clan
    White Lotus
    Outkast
    Flawless Victory

The last 2** guilds will be posted once i have confirmed with their leaders :)
    Post edited by indylol on
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    @indylol here you go indy we just drew this up for the alliance. We made it into a chart to more easily visualize it all.

http://imgur.com/a/8Auv3

Trent the Barbarian
    (Senior officer of The Nation)
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options
    @trentbail21

Looks good. Its been asked from Gauntlets and Swords so to clarify, if you want to be under a specific guild, let me know now so we can organize it, if you don't care and are just happy to be in the alliance, then great :)
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    I'd prefer to have Poison Clan under The Nation, if they're agreeable. I'm a fan of theirs and feel comfortable with their leadership.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    indylol said:

@trentbail21

Looks good. Its been asked from Gauntlets and Swords so to clarify, if you want to be under a specific guild, let me know now so we can organize it, if you don't care and are just happy to be in the alliance, then great :)

@indylol

I am under the impression that Nation would like Mystic Dawn and Flawless victory. We currently are having an internal discussion about the 3rd.. we aren't sure who we want yet.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options
    snypes2888snypes2888 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Universe?
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    This is Ardu/Tel from Casual Gamers.
    We're honored to be included, but after talking among ourselves we thought that our super casual guild might be too much of a contrast to the uber high-powered, end game folk listed here. We thought it would be better to go with folk that are closer to our own playstyle.
    Thanks for including us though, Indy. We really appreciate your willingness to include us.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    @telprydain

No problem and Good luck!
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Thanks, Indy - same to you. And congrats to those lucky enough to share in LGPG's largesse.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    LEGACY are free agents. We're good to go with RNG on who we report to
  • Options
    Excalibur will be guild #11, waiting to speak with the leader of the final guild and we are locked and loaded 13/13.

If your guild didn't make the list and you'd like to still join, a few of the guilds are recruiting and I encourage you to reach out if you're looking for a new solid home!
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    @indylol here you go indy the latest guild alliance chart. Hope this is the final one! http://imgur.com/a/L4iRU
  • Options
    Posting the updated alliance roster

LGPG

The Nation
    Alianca Brasil
    SIN

Reagents of Death
    Legacy
    White Lotus
    Flawless Victory
    Mystic Dawn
    Excalibur
    Poison Clan
    Pain Eternal
    <Vacant>
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    Welcome Immortal as our last gauntlet.

Most guilds above are recruiting, if you're interested in joining the alliance, feel free to reach out to one of the various guilds :)
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    Combined alliance level is a whopping 184. The max being 260, i think this is a great start. I'm looking forward too seeing our swords and gauntlets cap off at 20 in the near future!

For recruitment within the alliance, contact the leaders of any of the swords or gauntlets :)
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR