test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Profession crafter looking to join a friendly active guild (GH 12+)

chnops68chnops68 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
I'm a casual daily player. I run 17 toons, 13 are lvl 70. I would like to join a friendly, active, drama-free guild of adult gamers. I enjoy running dungeons but also really enjoy helping new players level up. Crafting is my main pastime and I have unlocked 158 profession task slots. If you are recruiting please mail my toon in game. Elric Stormbringer@baretoesroo
Post edited by chnops68 on

Comments

• draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Draconic Brotherhood is an active GH 8 guild with 4 defense boons as well as dragon flight runs on a weekly basis. We have minimal donation requirements and we ask for influence from at least a toon or two. Contact me if interested. We have no entrance fee requirements and we are working in reaching Gh 9 to unlock a second boon plot soon. Contact me at any toon below.
    The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • chnops68chnops68 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    @Draco :) thank you for the invite. I am looking to join a guild with the profession vendor such that I am profession orientated. I am really looking forward to unlocking masterwork profession tasks and making useful gear and items for my new guildies :)
  • imabigdawgimabigdawg Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Post edited by imabigdawg on
  • masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Hey message me at GT: MasterWolf56. I'm the guild leader of Universe and we are GH13 making our way to 14. We'll play to build the Explorers when we hit 17. I'm a Masterwork Jeweler and currently working on Alchemy. We want our members to do dragons when called and do influence daily. We're pretty laid back.
  • gorthole#3454 gorthole Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The guildhall that iam in is rank 14 almost 15 add me on xbox we have the master professions unlocked my gamer tag is gorthole and I know I can get u in we run dragons several times a day no fee to get in and we love helping each other out thank you in advance for you're time