test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Live Stream Announcements!

glitchesprotegeglitchesprotege Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all!

Glitch here to promote my personal stream! In this forum I will be announcing all my stream times and also the rewards of such, if it isn't a surprise! Be sure to follow me on Twitter here and on Twitch here. Also within the giveaway descriptions (see top comment) there will be a riddle answer! When I say riddle time or anything of the sort, I'll say the riddle then reply with that answer to get a special prize, Exclusive to forum followers! Have questions? Here are some FAQs that I got off a random search that 'needed' to be included. (May have been altered slightly)

FAQ#1: Do you do giveaways?
A: Of Course! Almost every stream!!

FAQ#2: What do you do in stream?
A: I am mostly a PvP player in my streams, and quite often I try to PvP with my followers so please feel free to hit me up anytime, in and out of stream, to PvP! I also do PvE, but not boring things like most people, I make it interesting! 5 TR eToS, random low geared CN! The fun stuff!

FAQ#3: Why is your name GlitchesProtege? Who is the original Glitch?
A: No reason that you can prove unless we are in a court of law :D it is just a stage name :) . The original Glitch account I lost the password and email to, and well... the Protege was made!

FAQ#4: Why do you Stream?
A: I first thought about streaming when I was playing a different game, so after the uprising in streamers I decide, "Why not hop on the bandwagon," and after much grinding and figuring things out I started the stream!

FAQ#5: How long do you plan on Streaming?
A: Well, I plan on streaming as long as I have a childish voice, and I've had it for quite some time now and I doubt it will go away soon!

FAQ#6: (This question has been edited out because of my lack of though process!)
A: Well, I know you are but what am I???

FAQ#7: What is your stream URL?
A: or just... you know... click the second 'here' thing above...

Have any additional questions or comments? Please leave below!!

Unfortunately I am unable to give any items away to #NWXbox Players! I am so sorry for any inconvenience. I will work on an alternative method to do giveaways and streams for NW Xbox players, in the meantime, please feel free to watch my PC streams!

(Post will most likely be edited, stay tuned!)
Post edited by glitchesprotege on

Comments

• glitchesprotegeglitchesprotege Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Reserved for Future Greatness!

Stream Saturday, May 7: 4:00 or 4:30 PST

Thank You Stream for my followers (60+ now!) on 5/13/2016!!!
    5/21/2016 Standard Stream PvP and PvE!
    Stream Friday 27/5/2016 hints tips and some give aways!
    100 Follower Giveaway!

• iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    Good luck. There's been a dwindling amount of PC streamers, most are Russian or Eastern European as of late. It would seem that Community Streams are going to focus more on the Xbox One, and it's good to see them get recognition. I've often visited streams in the past that were PvE or Foundry (when it was viable for game play) related. I'm not part of the PvP crowd, though it seems many people often stream that aspect of game play. Certainly welcome, and good luck, perhaps I'll drop by the chat from time to time.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5

Good luck. There's been a dwindling amount of PC streamers, most are Russian or Eastern European as of late. It would seem that Community Streams are going to focus more on the Xbox One, and it's good to see them get recognition. I've often visited streams in the past that were PvE or Foundry (when it was viable for game play) related. I'm not part of the PvP crowd, though it seems many people often stream that aspect of game play. Certainly welcome, and good luck, perhaps I'll drop by the chat from time to time.

Thanks so much for support! Much appreciated!!!

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I used to stream from PC and Xbox. Had some issues, and my PC crashed so I'm stuck with a junk one that I can't possibly stream from. But I'll watch you sometime.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Preparations are coming along smoothly! Friday the 13th will hopefully be fun!
    edited May 2016
    Bump to Prepare for tomorrow! Big day!!!
    Featuring: MiniMi-007
    - Youtube Sensation
    Andy Strumslinger (If all goes well)
    - Neverwinter Community Manager
    Be there! is the link 4:30 PM, PST is the time! No other streamers will be on so mute me and pay attention to my chat every once in awhile for a chance at some cool prizes!

Edit: Stream went amazing!!! 100+ Followers stream coming soon stay posted!
    100 Follower Stream starting within 4 weeks! Stay tuned!!
    Twitter Giveaway going on now! follow @crowsoy and see the last post for information!
    Another Twitter giveaway going on now!
    San Fran Twitter giveaways all throughout the next 11 days!