test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Maze Engine Explorer Pack!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
To further celebrate The Maze Engine’s release on Xbox One, all adventurers can obtain a Maze Engine Explorer Pack from the Rewards Claim Agent in Protector’s Enclave!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9948023-free-maze-engine-explorer-pack-for-xbox-one!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• demonic#5932 demonic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is every mission 20 hours in between or am I missing something

After I finished act 1 there was a yellow font mission on the dwarf, but vanished quickly and turned over to something blue

Did I get jacked up already?
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Is this pack redeemable once per accout or does each character on the accout get it?
  • ellisar#6100 ellisar Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Anybody know if you create a new character today if that character can claim the maze engine promotion pack?

I claimed it on my second character, it had everything. Then I went to purchase a mount with the coupon, before doing that I claimed my mount that I had purchased the day before on my main character and the coupon disappeared. Contacted support to see if they could replace it, and got a lame we can't do anything response.

Did anybody use the coupon on more than one character?
  • reaper#3644 reaper Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    @ellisar#6100
    I did use it on more then one . I have 3 toons and used it on 2 because the 3rd toon I did the same thing as you