test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maze Engine - can it be solo'ed at Lvl 70?

Does anyone know if the Maze Engine can be run solo at lv l 70 or do you have to be in a group? I started the quest line in a group but server crashed on me during 3rd quest arc and I couldn't get back on. And not sure I want to go in and restart it solo if it's got to be in a group. Any advice gratefully received. Thank you.

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    uh...I think most players do all of Maze engine solo ... it is not designed as group contentþ
    Hoping for improvements...
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Thanks I will try it again solo when I can get back on.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    most content like this kind of relies on your IL. Ifyou are a new level 70 with the minimum IL you might want to team up with someone to make it more palatable. I'm sure it's easy to stomp if you have an il in the 2500 range or up
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    You have the npc's assisting you, you won't need anyone else
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I haven't even looked at it yet so I'm sure you're right :)
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Yes, you can solo this... if not, then you aren't ready for this content and need to go back and finish the other campaigns first... maybe reevaluate your build, adjust your armor, enchants, etc... once you finish the day one chapters, you only have one daily quest per day to complete and they are fairly easy... go to todays zone, find starting point, kill said enemies(which are weak) and wait another 24 hrs... kinda lame how they slow progression on this campaign, but hey, it is what it is...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    The campaign is more or less a (60 to 70) campaign so yes it'll be easy for you to do, no worries. ^.^
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Thanks for all the repsonses/replies. I have got back on and completed it without any problems (my il is 2.3) and now have the daily quests. Thanks again