test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil

valynstarfirevalynstarfire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
A little confused by the patch notes and all concerning the Elemental Evil Campaign. All of my toons completed Spinward rise, but very few completed the other areas, and I have been credited as such. The wording of the patch notes POSSIBLY suggests that I should now recieve credit for the other 3 areas. So far, that is not the case. Bug, or was it just wishful thinking?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited April 2016

A little confused by the patch notes and all concerning the Elemental Evil Campaign. All of my toons completed Spinward rise, but very few completed the other areas, and I have been credited as such. The wording of the patch notes POSSIBLY suggests that I should now recieve credit for the other 3 areas. So far, that is not the case. Bug, or was it just wishful thinking?

The statement:

If players had managed to complete quests later in an Elemental Evil zone without completing the earlier quests, the Campaign now properly catches up.

It is talking about a zone. The earlier quests refer to the earlier quests within the zone.
    When you completed a zone, you should get a 'seed' from that zone and the quest to go to that zone would be completed after you put the seed to the alter in PE (this is before the new implementation).
    If you only did Spinward rise, you only completed that zone. No, you did not get credit from the other 3 zones at all. Getting the main hand does not mean you complete them all.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***