test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 70 looking for guild

I am moderately new to level 70. ~1.8k but will be climbing relatively quickly. I'm looking for a guild with good bonuses, but of course I am aware that the best guilds will not want someone that's not 4k+.

Please post your guild info here. My GT is AR to the Knee.

Comments

• deebreezy12#1944 deebreezy12 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    We're a relatively newer guild, getting ready to work toward our first boon structure soon as the reductions hit. We are active, social, and very laid back. You can either message me here, xbl (gt: dee breezy12), or look up Pants off Dance off in game
  • articiawinterarticiawinter Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Universe is looking for players though we would like people to be at lest in the 2.0k il however ur not that far from that so i dont see the harm in it. with in saying that we are a friendly respectful active guild we have guild boons and kill all four dragons in the stronghold we also sometimes do tiamat runs we are a mix of pvp and pve players. there is only one catch and that is i would like to talk to u =)
  • draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Draconic brotherhood is recruiting mature players with microphones. We have Gh 8 with dragon flight armor as well as 4 defense boons. We require low weekly contributions and an active player that will do influxes and other guild events. Contact me at any toon below.

The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF