test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a friendly and active guild

I started playing Neverwinter on the Xbox One, and slowly progressed over to the PC. I've casually played for about a year or two, but since the other games I play have rather toxic communities I am becoming much more involved with Neverwinter recently. I am a level 70 TR with roughly a 1830gs (if it matters), and I'm just looking for a guild to join that is fun, friendly, well ran, and most importantly active. I am willing to take advice and criticism on my characters and open to doing what I can to help the guild as whole if I can.

My regards

- Grubdon

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    Welcome to the PC world:)

We are a active guild based out of the US. We run raid content twice a week starting around 9:15-9:45p est, depending on the raid target. The rest of the week it is various dungeon and skirmishes.

So if you are looking for a PvE, well organized, PG chat, that is active check out our recruitment post!

Good luck on your search!
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Howdy Grubdon, hope you are enjoying Neverwinter. You may be interested in Ancient Spirits .
    We are a casual guild with simple rules, but the main one is to have fun. You can use the link above, or the one in my signiture, to go to our web site, review our charter and if those suite you, fill out an application. We have players, like my self, who have been around since before Beta, and others who are also new to the game. Item level and "skill" are not as important as haveing plain old fun.
    Hope to read your application soon.