test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

General Onyx

mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
So the other day,, 2 days ago,, did whatever chapter (9 i believe) in the maze engine where you go fight General Onyx and his 2 bulettes to get his grimoire,,, long story short,, fight got interupted by a phone call and I ended up dead,, no biggy,, it happens sometimes,, so I figure I'll just wait it out and heal by the campfire while i finish my phone call, right? WRONG! The good ol' General and his not so friendly pets decide to teleport OUTSIDE of the instance ring and begin wailing on me and my travel buddies (Knox and Celeste I believe it was). And then sit by the fire and wait for me to respawn from the dead to wail on me some more when I got done with my call and could reset. Eventually I did take him out, and claim the grimoire so I'm not complaining too much,, but definitly something that should be fixed. If we gotta play by the rules,, so should the NPCs

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Omg, now we have NPCs exploiting. @terramak Can you have the team look into this please? Maybe ban General Onyx or at least give him a warning.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png