test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where are the Mechanical Packs???

There were extra packs that were supposed to drop during each invocation during the Gond event. Every person I've talked to said theirs never dropped. Another promise broken; way to go ARC - just keeps getting worse. There were supposed to be some good refining things I them too. Very disappointed with the turn this game is taking. Wanting more $$$ giving less for a FTP.

Comments

• omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    I saw the pack off to the side, but they never went into inventory.
  • reaper#3644 reaper Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    I was wondering the same thing. Never got one but they always showed them there just never in my invatory.
  • quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    if i recall they only drop if you have the i think its 2nd or 3rd item in the gond event, a altar that when players prey at it, you get the extra packs. you buy em in a 6 pack i think with a rank 3-5 cog, cant remember which.

i think a large group could have someone do it all 6 times a day and get a benefit from it, never got them myself so i dont know if its worth getting them for individuals.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    (From the PC side, XB may differ) You must invoke at a mechanical altar to get the extra pack. Just invoking at regular altars won't do it. The mechanical altars are crafted I think.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

There were extra packs that were supposed to drop during each invocation during the Gond event. Every person I've talked to said theirs never dropped. Another promise broken; way to go ARC - just keeps getting worse. There were supposed to be some good refining things I them too. Very disappointed with the turn this game is taking. Wanting more $$$ giving less for a FTP.

You must use the mechanical altars available from the event vendor to get the packs, nothing is broken.

• destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    Nothing is broken, but a bit unclear. First time this event happened i had the same question, and then was told that. So i understand the guy's question perfectly lol
  • buckysashibabuckysashiba Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well that sure explains that... More <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> from the game....
  • buckysashibabuckysashiba Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    This game Doesn't explain things, and when it does, it goes back in what it says. If I didn't have so much time and effort put into it, I'd quit playing.