test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It would be great if we got* a mount discount this upcoming weekend.

gent1egamergent1egamer Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Considering next mod9 mainly focuses on our mount, we would really appreciate it if we got* a mount sale coupled with the events. 50%? I think we've had this kind of sale before, so this isn't anything new. It will help us all if this could happen. I've made nearly 800k* ad because of the wondrous of gond event, so I was thinking of buying a doohicky and try to get the mount in that pack you can get. But we all know the chances of that are next to nothing. So instead why not a Zen Market mount. It helps all our toons. I've been rocking the Amored Boar mount for as long as I can remember, because mounts wasnt a big deal, but now its about to be. All I ask is that you guys think about giving us the mount sale, it might be too late to ask of you guys but im trying still, to help the community.

Comments

• gent1egamergent1egamer Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Was this before or after Maze Engine? I hope they do this, and come through with it, unlike other times... Well thanks, you help alot, I can now spend some of my ad in other stuff
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Was this before or after Maze Engine? I hope they do this, and come through with it, unlike other times... Well thanks, you help alot, I can now spend some of my ad in other stuff

It was part of the Maze engine release. Similar to the way they gave artifacts as part of a pack with EE release.