test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which daily to use in a group?

artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
edited April 2016 in The Citadel
Hello all fellow paladins,

My main character is an oath of protection paladin and I'm trying to figure out which daily action I should use while in a group.

I dont have enough power points yet to raise everything to rank 4 so I'd like to figure it out before I use my free respec.

Shield of Faith seems to be the most logical choice since it reduces the damage taken by the whole group by 30% for a reasonable duration. The main draw back being that if the healer of the group also is a paladin they will most likely be also running that same daily buff. In such a case can they stack?

Or is Divine Protector still worth using in some situations? Against Orcus's death spell I would expect it to be suicide. Maybe when someone is about to die? But then with the clunky activation time i'd expect them to be dead before the damage redirection actually kicks in.

Heroism wouldn't bring anything to the group and very little to me, I have enough temp HP and damage reduction as it is.

Spamming Divine Jugdement isn't going to make me a proper damage dealer, is it?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I suppose Prism will now be very important as well. I'm gonna miss Purifying Fire when soloing but I guess I can live without it. What do you think?

Comments

• wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Hi, i personally stick with DProt and try to use it in the moment i notice someone is in need (lagged in red) and based on the situation Divine Judgement, hell 80k dmg make the fight last 0.3sec less but also help aggro on trash.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12