test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

few question GF tank

cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
Hello again
I start play this char few days ago, now i have 60 lvl but i see little problems with my GF.
I play with this 2 builds.
http://mmominds.com/2016/02/14/ackters-pve-buffalot-guardian-fighter/ - i have this Heroic Feats
http://mmominds.com/2015/11/04/xbox-mod-7-tanking-like-a-rockstar-gf-swordmaster/

My eq is rubbish (eq from quests).

This is my problems:
1. When i use "knight's valor" and press shift for block, my stamina consumes very quickly. That will be always? or i should do something for change this situation, or maybe better eq and skills improve my stamina?
2. When use "knight's valor" and i try not to die sometimes enemy use skills with stun. After that my "knight's valor" is turned off. What can I do to not lose this skill all time? I know i must block when enemy attack but sometimes i dont have more stamina and i dont know all emeny skills, so i dont know when he/she was use stun. After that it is too late and I must to re-activate "KV".

sry for my english and thx for help.

Comments

• Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    Use shieldtalent for more shield time, if you think it's still not enough roll the bonus on your shield with cubes of augmentation till you get the one that boosts shield talent, it's also advisable that you get some stamina boons and stamina gain stat. For the prone effect use steel defence with vilains menace.

• Options
    OK thx. But i use steel defence with vilains menace and doesnt work. If i have resistance control in pets or artifact it will be helpful?
  • Options
    What do you mean it doesn't work? Yes it will be helpful to recast KV faster but it wont make you not loose it.Tbh it's a matter of practice, unless im laggy and get stunned KV is always up.

• Options
    Yesterday i go to dragon, i have "steel defence" and use "vilains" (but dont press block) when dragon use stun, i was blocked and i lost KV.
    How work resistance control? If i have 100% RC I'm resistant for all control att?
  • Options
    Well normally in those cases what you need to do is step back 5 or 6' to identify the areas that you need to avoid, this while shielded, a prove that this works is i dont even run shield talent to dragons apart the SH ones when i was in a guild.
    Good question, i dont thing so, even in pvp using steel grace + elven the stuns stun you a little bit, but i never really tried myself.

• Options
    About steel defence and vilains, (I do little test) it's work. Probably yesterday I did something wrong.