test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

XBox Calendar question...

awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
I'm at work and obviously can't check for myself.

Anyone out there on the interwebs know what we have scheduled for the next several weeks on the XBox in-game calendar?

Reason I ask is this... announcement about the Lostmaugth exchange is wonderful news, sadly about 28 hours too late.

With the uncertainty surrounding the upcoming changes to the LM set, I didn't touch the belt or the necklace on any of my characters last night when I blew my RP stash.

If I had known that I would have the option of exchanging it at a future date on a rank for rank basis (Uncommon for Uncommon, Rare for Rare, Epic for Epic, Legendary for Legendary), I wouldn't have been trigger shy on refining the set on either toon (Belt and Neck around 57 on 1 toon, mid 40's on another) that may very well be switching. Exchanging a 57 Epic for a 35 Epic is not something I'm looking forward to.

So TLDR, is there another double RP on the calendar?

Comments

• bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Yup, last weekend of april... could change at any moment tho, so dont count on it.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    There's another 2x RP in two weeks, but the Lostmauth Set changes won't be hitting Xbox until after The Maze Engine launches.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Appreciate the responses
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @strumslinger is is certain that we'll get 100% of the value if we swap out Lostmauth for one of the other sets?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    edited April 2016
    Don't worry I found the announcement here

That's good news, thanks for doing that!

Is there any news on an issue which is just as big for DCs and OP's - namely that of a respec token?
    The Haste path is the most common for DC's and will become totally unviable. 99% will need to respec to either straight heals or buffs.

For Pally's, many will switch to Oath of Devotion but even those that stay as Oath of Protection will need to rearrange their feats & skills for aggro generation & group defence rather than group damage buffing & AP gain.
    Post edited by armadeonx on

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Ha ha lol, I did not even get a respec token when I asked support, due to a bug on their end (in fact I still have my main character with 4 wasted points on a Feat that does not work at all). I reported it on the forum and to customer support... I did not get a token though so I would not hold your breath for that one :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
    Oh I'm not overly optimistic but this hits a huge number of players. It's not unknown for them to provide tokens when they rebalance a class.