test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 57 FTP(sorta) VIP Greatweapon Fighter looking for guild

atlantia#4597 atlantia Member Posts: 24 Arc User
The sorta refers to me spending just bit of real cash to get first time buyer pack. I'm definitely NOT spending my limited income on subscriptions, or any of those bells and whistles. It looks like I can actually get them by applying elbow grease (is that digit grease when actual work is on a keyboard?) and accumlating astral diamonds to trade for zen. It worked to get me VIP.

I play almost everyday from 0700 to 1730 MST and I'm looking for a guild that has people on during that time. I'm somewhat interested in RP (NOT cybersex). I played PnP DnD almost every weekend from 1977 to 1984, so I know how its done.

Looking for casaul, fun group to delve with and explore the world.

I am old enough to be a grandmother to most of you whelps ;) , so I apreciate a mature guild membership that doesn't need to use cursewords for punctuation.

I'm also opposed to "blind" interaction with other players. What I'm talking about is sending a trade, party or guild invitation so someone without at least saying hello first. You wouldn't treat a person that rudely in person, why do it in cyberspace?

Anyhoo, if there is a guild out there that can put up an old retired gal with old fashioned ideas. you will get a busy bee player.

Comments

• demondog1990demondog1990 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hey, we are H3llsWarriors, we are rank 6 have defense boon and soon an arm pen boon, we welcome all friendly players have voice server and a website, H3llswarriors.rocks check it out, we are great fun and prefer to build up slowly while having fun, if you are interest please feel free to message me in game or mail @demondog1990
    Hope to see you soon :)
    Drak.
  • atlantia#4597 atlantia Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I've joined Valley of the Steel Phantom and I'm qite happy there. They seem to be on and helpful during the same hours I'm keeping, although my cheery Good Mornings are met with a rousing IT'S AFTERNOON!!. All in all they seem a wonderful group. B)