test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GREAT BUG of Shadowclad

Screens from ru test server Lurker.
Screen without stacks of Shadowclad

Screen with stacks of Shadowclad

Find 4 differences (mistakes), if you can count.
All buffs of defence or damage resistance on GF we can see through "Into the Fray".
Here you can see "Into the Fray" with and without stacks of Shadowclad.

Nice... Damage resistance is lacking.

Result:
When receiving damage each hit stacks a 10% increase to your Deflection rating (ARE YOU SURE, FOR 10%?) and a 4% increase to your Damage Resistance (REALLY?) for 8 seconds.
This effect can stack a maximum of 8 times and expires when you successfully Deflect. When you successfully deflect an attack with 8 stacks of Shadowclad, your armor has a 100% chance to Daze nearby foes for 1 second (I DON'T THINK SO) and places you in Stealth for 4 seconds.
This effect cannot happen more than once every 30 seconds.

Another bug, it's 20% damage resistance from OP SANCTUARY.

I think 20% damage resistance though "Into the Fray" looks like another.

@terramak , what can you say?

Comments

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    you can start from the 2347 /400=5.8% deflect the other % you have is for other source take that in your calculation .
  • fadros1864fadros1864 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2016

you can start from the 2347 /400=5.8% deflect the other % you have is for other source take that in your calculation .

2347+80%=4225, 4225-2347= 1878/400=4.695%+13.9%(my base%)=18.595%
    with 8 stacks of Shadowclad I have only 16.2%

Mod edit: Please do not flame other players who are trying to provide more helpful information.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • fadros1864fadros1864 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    metalldjt said:

Mod edit: Please use the Flag button to report rule violations rather than mentioning me in comment. I get so many notifications that sometimes I miss my name mentions, and I'm not the only moderator. Thanks!

and again, i repeat the stacks of DR do not show in your character sheet, it's the same for T.negation and t.shadowclad, it is totally intended.

Okay. Proof me that Shadowclad enchant rang 12 work correctly. Show me screens from NeverwinterPrewiew server where you have buff 32% damage resistance and 80% deflection correctly. And where these buffs work.
    You can use Advanced Combat Tracker or screes of Game logs. Let's go!