test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Make the pvp queue based on Item Level

elsahellbringerelsahellbringer Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I don't know if this would really solve the problem, as people could still wear transcendent enchantments and lower IL equipment, but I think that making the PVP queue based on item level instead of hero level would bring a little more balance. I used to love pvp when nw came on xbox one and there were no op players and op pvp guilds and winning was actually based on how skilled you were, but on PC is a complete waste of time. Playing against EOA, or such PVP based OP guilds is frustrating and useless. If they are so passionate about this and have so much money to spend on NW it's fine, but let them play versus players that equals them and let us play against players that we stand a chance and we feel challenged to play against.

Comments

• Options
    oddzoddz Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    best way to pvp is a equel therms buff, like 5 vs 5 take all players stats and best enchantment togeter and devide by 10 . then it would be more about tacktic and many more would join the fun and it be fun all togeter
  • Options
    luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I don't think equalising as standard is the solution. You do want variety and you want change. I believe you need to look at total power level, and that should include boons and mounts as well.