test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maze Engine Preview Patch Notes NW.60.20160307z.2

124»

Comments

• shalaxsar#8473 shalaxsar Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    From me personally, after doing some tests and talking to other warlocks: while most classes lost DPS due to LM set nerf, SW actually also lost soul spark generation, which is crucial to soulbinders, since many skill crits (such as Hadar's Grasp, lesser curse) do not provide a spark and LM set was the only actual way to get an appropriate soul spark generation speed. The loss of spark generation is especially significant in PVP, where it is not just DPS, but also survivability of the class. These changes nerfed the weakest class in PvP (and please CWs, end your whining, I played your class in pvp it's awesome compared to warlock). Adding to that, for some reason the entire class had a DPS nerf by removing LM proc in Harrowstorm, and that is when only Damnation builds were doing awesome damage in dungeon runs, and other warlocks were just regular nukers with nothing outstanding. At best some fury warlocks could slightly outdamage a GWF, but then GWF has much better survivability, while SW is squishy.
  • shalaxsar#8473 shalaxsar Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    And whoever cant do Elol without bubble... Elol is doable without tanks and heals, its not even a real dungeon, that dragon doesnt even have two full horns. quoting Valindra "he is pitiful"
  • razor4lpharazor4lpha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    Without lag spikes and latency, dodging might be considered a good way to stay alive.
    But all should consider that they have an international server, with quite various latencies and there are lag spikes that can counter the very attempt of dodging something, I find myself rubber banding back to a red spot frequently.
    That is not a reason to keep the actual version of OP bubble in place but this is an issue that should be addressed and considered before saying "learn to play" to every guy that fails to do so.
    In the current network state of the game, delaying red ticks 0.5-1 seconds would help this kind of problem until they can reduce lag and latency issues.
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User

@terramak is the development team reviewing the actual state of bonding stones and active companions? Thats actually trivializing the content as much as lostmauth set or bubble.

The OPs Will need something un return to be desirables in groups. I remember the GFs long time ago and the rework was fine with agro handle and ITF buffs. OPs Will need something similar in return or will be forgotten, and paladin players and fans Will be sad when nobody wants them in groups

Point with bounding stones? You dont thought enough before you postetd this, i guess.
    FGS is the OP really completely useless after they fixed 1!!!!!!! skill that obvisious was to strong? Srly??
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    I'm not sure why people keep saying OP have no threat. As a GF while in groups with an OP they steal threat from me all the time. I usually only get it back for a few secs after I hit ET, then the boss turns back to them. Damage wise, OP and GF tanks the OP does a little more damage overall. Now a dps specced GF is going to do more damage, but really that's the only two specs a GF (tank/dps) has. Meanwhile the OP can tank/heal.
This discussion has been closed.