test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can you get a quest back?

greenstang511#2960 greenstang511 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
When I started playing I didn't think I would do any party stuff. I abandoned the Cloak Tower dungeon quest when I received it. Now at level 60 I'd like to try a dungeon. I know I cannot queue, but how do I get this quest back? There is no other way in as far as I can tell.

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    Isn't this the tower distric dungeon? If so it does not exist anymore, well not up until mod9... So no way for you to do it anyway...

By mod9 they should be bringing back all these dungeons as "baby dungeons" so you will be able to queue for it.
  • Options
    greenstang511#2960 greenstang511 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Is that only for xbox? I also play on PC lvl 16 and just got the quest and access to the dungeon.

I see that Mod 9 is the Maze Engine that is not live on xbox yet. So you think all will be corrected when we get that Mod?
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Is that only for xbox? I also play on PC lvl 16 and just got the quest and access to the dungeon.

I see that Mod 9 is the Maze Engine that is not live on xbox yet. So you think all will be corrected when we get that Mod?

Correct, Cloak Tower was added back to PC in The Maze Engine and the same will happen on Xbox.

• Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    As he said above. Yeah, they should had never been removed in the first place to be honest, but oh well... There is still the challenges in the journal for doing them both normal AND epic version, despite them not being there... I also realize while having a look at this that there used to be a normal Shores of Tuern, i never knew that lol. All stuff ill never be able to complete unless they put it back.