test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trickster Rouge Daily Is Overpower !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajiiimajiiim Member Posts: 4 Arc User
People can not dodge their DAILY that always 1 hit other players. You guys should make something about this . I know some of the dev have TR and will not agree with this *sigh* but its for the balance of the pvp . And also the Binding Oath . are they bugged or something ?????? Cant even dmg them . unless ppl have lile all rank12 =.=
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    TR is not overpower

TR have the highest crit, highest speed, highest deflection, highest severity, they can ignore any damage reduction, hide in shadow while attacking, extreamly high control strength and can one hit kill you if they want.
    but its not overpowerd, its like this for several years now

ring of umbush is is ovepowerd
    ring of cowerdice is overpowered
    AP drain is overpowerd
    stamina drain is overpowered

maybe you have been attacked with a TR that have one of the above items and you are confused
  • Options
    Well , all that rings is overpower. But , can not dodge the daily is just not fun at all :neutral: They can dodge our attack . atleast make it not 100% hit rate. And also the draining thing is HAMSTER up *sorry* but its the truth .
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    plavia said:

TR is not overpower
    maybe you have been attacked with a TR that have one of the above items and you are confused

ur doing a ridiculous comparison,
    be able to 1-Shot someone is definition of OverP. SE which can ignore everything is basically a winning Button.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    romanpimp#7593 romanpimp Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    > @ajiiim said:
    > People can not dodge their DAILY that always 1 hit other players. You guys should make something about this . I know some of the dev have TR and will not agree with this *sigh* but its for the balance of the pvp . And also the Binding Oath . are they
    bugged or something ?????? Cant even dmg them . unless ppl have lile all rank12 =.=

Just get shadowclad. At least you will have a good chance to avoid it.
  • Options
    flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    Oh hey an OP died once and is complaining about it.

Seriously though, SE is dodgeable (easily) and blockable by Gfs and OP's. The only classes which have the right to complain are GWF and SW, since they actually can't do anything about it. That said, it should be changed to at least respect tenacity.
  • Options
    mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    A lot of people can dodge my SE, or, ignoring my SE damages. Just play with the sound.

Last week, i did few 1v1 in IWD with guildies, when an OP 2.7k with PVE gear, not a Bubble, came interfere in this friendly match. We were 3 TR, 2.5-3K. It took us 8 minutes for kill him. 8 mn for kill a PVE boy.

Maybe we need to learn to play, maybe there are ploblems with others classes too.

If you are not an immortal DC, an immortal OP, an OS-GF, a good SW, or a Speed Demon GWF, sure, it's a problem.

I understand you, it's not fun to be one-shotted. But, SE still a Daily. No one to complain about 150k encounters form other classes ?

LOL.

As a combat TR, even the very complicated mod 4 was better balanced than today.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    > @mirlegris said:
    > I understand you, it's not fun to be one-shotted. But, SE still a Daily. No one to complain about 150k encounters form other classes ?

Yep, SE is a daily... that resets faster then encounters. That's LOL All know what i'm talking about)

So i guess GF hits you for 150K encounter if he catchs you right? Or GWF land IBS with all stacks, bonuses, let say 1 IBS succesfuly hit out 100 atempts. And good part of it you will resist/deflect. Don't you? But all you need is press one button even with no aim/timing and boom GWF/SW dead. If not dead, pop DC sigl and repeat. It was told so many times on this forum but anyway new nubs still comming here and say that is fair. AHAHAHA
  • Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User

SE is all TRs really have. Nerf it and you have to buff everything else. Then the QQ would really start, a TR that can go toe-to-toe with everyone else will be a nightmare.

you are right, TR was always bad n PVP.
    they need more crit, speed, control, severity, deflect shadow time etc.
    its not fair they only have SE
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    clonkyo1 said:

mirlegris said:

No one to complain about 150k encounters form other classes ?

First: this is a lie: we do complain about one rotation GFs too

Second: as someone else stated, if you get struck for a 150k IBS, then, you have a problem AND back luck. So, on this sense, my recomendation is that you should go for the power/recovery build.
    dont act like you dont know...who needs ibs to hit when you can hit for 30k at wills.
  • Options
    mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User

So i guess GF hits you for 150K encounter if he catchs you right? Or GWF land IBS with all stacks, bonuses, let say 1 IBS succesfuly hit out 100 atempts. And good part of it you will resist/deflect. Don't you? But all you need is press one button even with no aim/timing and boom GWF/SW dead. If not dead, pop DC sigl and repeat. It was told so many times on this forum but anyway new nubs still comming here and say that is fair. AHAHAHA

Since i'm not a Max-stealth TR, those GF are more invisible than me. I have no problem with GWFs, they are strong, they can run like Barry Allen despite their big sword, but a good GWF need skill in a 1v1 without drains and rings.

SE is not "one button and boum, over". It's "one button, and i hope i can take away more than 30% of his HP" in my case.

I don't use Drains, Rings, i don't use Sabo-stealth-piercings, i don't use DCSigil, and i always hated the Perma-stealth TR, since Beta. It's not my fun. Yeah, i have a very not optimised build, and it's my vision of my class, i don't complain. I like challenge, even if i die very often, in some cases, it's fun.

SE is not in my skill bar, i use it only when the enemy is in a 3.5k+ drains/rings team (i'm 3K). Or against guildies for tests.
    I don't do pvp for competition, i do pvp for fun, so, i don't care about all of this, but, you, all of you, don't be hypocrits.

We are in a game with immortals, stealth rings, drains, perma-daze, broken enchants, guys with 20k arp, 40k+ power, 150k HP.

Guys, we are i an game where a healer can heal a Node or a Catapult. Where Defenders do more damages than strikers.

I dont come here to say "SE is fair". I say "why SE should be fair when all the rest isn't". In the best of worlds, SE should be a finisher, like "if your target have less than 20% HP, damages from your SE are piercings damages, if not, SE damages are mitigated by tenacity".

There is no balanced class. All class have imbalanced things. And you know what ? They don't care. How many complains posts ? How many changes ?

More you complain, more they make money with broken things.

• Options
    > @mirlegris said:
    > So i guess GF hits you for 150K encounter if he catchs you right? Or GWF land IBS with all stacks, bonuses, let say 1 IBS succesfuly hit out 100 atempts. And good part of it you will resist/deflect. Don't you? But all you need is press one button even with no aim/timing and boom GWF/SW dead. If not dead, pop DC sigl and repeat. It was told so many times on this forum but anyway new nubs still comming here and say that is fair. AHAHAHA
    >
    >
    >
    > Since i'm not a Max-stealth TR, those GF are more invisible than me. I have no problem with GWFs, they are strong, they can run like Barry Allen despite their big sword, but a good GWF need skill in a 1v1 without drains and rings.
    >
    > SE is not "one button and boum, over". It's "one button, and i hope i can take away more than 30% of his HP" in my case.
    >
    > I don't use Drains, Rings, i don't use Sabo-stealth-piercings, i don't use DCSigil, and i always hated the Perma-stealth TR, since Beta. It's not my fun. Yeah, i have a very not optimised build, and it's my vision of my class, i don't complain. I like challenge, even if i die very often, in some cases, it's fun.
    >
    > SE is not in my skill bar, i use it only when the enemy is in a 3.5k+ drains/rings team (i'm 3K). Or against guildies for tests.
    > I don't do pvp for competition, i do pvp for fun, so, i don't care about all of this, but, you, all of you, don't be hypocrits.
    >
    > We are in a game with immortals, stealth rings, drains, perma-daze, broken enchants, guys with 20k arp, 40k+ power, 150k HP.
    >
    > Guys, we are i an game where a healer can heal a Node or a Catapult. Where Defenders do more damages than strikers.
    >
    > I dont come here to say "SE is fair". I say "why SE should be fair when all the rest isn't". In the best of worlds, SE should be a finisher, like "if your target have less than 20% HP, damages from your SE are piercings damages, if not, SE damages are mitigated by tenacity".
    >
    > There is no balanced class. All class have imbalanced things. And you know what ? They don't care. How many complains posts ? How many changes ?
    >
    > More you complain, more they make money with broken things.

Exactly. Why not wearing shadow must be fair if other <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> around?
    you are right SE must be finisher but since mod 5 it's a starter( insta dead or almost dead ) Rayrdan knows very well about it and how to build it.
    To Rayrday: it doesn't matter how hard at wills hit if you got 1 shoted. Continue to play dumb. You are good in it)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Now i know that they will not fixed it even 1million people post the same thing . I just want to say that its not that fun in pvp when you get 1 hit all the time . and I can see a lot of pally spamming their binding oath even they only have like 4k recovery . 0 dmg when binding oath is active . Just hoping for some good changes . not a massive one but tiny one would be enough . Chill guys :)
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    rayrdan said:

dont act like you dont know...who needs ibs to hit when you can hit for 30k at wills.

lol who cares about 30k it's basically nothing, TR just need 1hit to do 160k+ DMG
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    Maybe all these daily powers should all be disable in pvp!! And only available for pve content!!!
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    xgrandz02 said:

rayrdan said:

lol who cares about 30k it's basically nothing, TR just need 1hit to do 160k+ DMG
    if sly flourish was able to hit for 30k you can be sure i would not need dailies at all. I would accept the trade anytime
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Sw can avoid se...

Se is fine as it is....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    30k sure strike lol u have -1000 tenacity?
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="clonkyo1">
    Some players can reach those amounts thanks to 2 other sources:

- ITF (obviously)
    - DCs debuffs.</blockquote>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes with the GWF being fully stacked (means 10 stacks from unstoppable+ destoyer's purpose+hidden dagger+battlefury) + buffed by ITF and target debuffed it is possible to hit such an amount on low tenacity players but did you know when the same buff/debuffed being applied TR's SE can hit 350k damage and that ignores all resist? Tardii has done it and one shots 210k HP OP or a BiS CW in shield, surprised...?

Btw, did I also mentioned TR can perform those SE every 9~10 seconds? (Daily Power? lol) Yes, they can cast SE more often than my encounters....
    Post edited by icyphish on
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    olegius88olegius88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 80 Arc User
    icyphish said:

Some players can reach those amounts thanks to 2 other sources:

- ITF (obviously)

- DCs debuffs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes with the GWF being fully stacked (means 10 stacks from unstoppable+ destoyer's purpose+hidden dagger+battlefury) + buffed by ITF and target debuffed it is possible to hit such an amount on low tenacity players but did you know when the same buff/debuffed being applied TR's SE can hit 350k damage and that ignores all resist? Tardii has done it and one shots 210k HP OP or a BiS CW in shield, surprised...?

Btw, did I also mentioned TR can perform those SE every 9~10 seconds? (Daily Power? lol) Yes, they can cast SE more often than my encounters....

+1

I am also complaining about the cooldown of this daily....
    Mainclass: DC
    Mainchar: Mr. Shu
    :cool:
  • Options
    flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    icyphish said:

SE brokenness aside, this is an issue with AP gain, not with SE. As such, SE isn't the only thing that is a problem because of it.
  • Options
    fastrean3fastrean3 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    How cryptic reverse those ap gaint things after they sale alot?
  • Options
    hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    As others have mentioned, AP gain is mostly responsible for the problems with what players experience with SE and AP gain insanity is not unique to the TR. Most TR encounters have terrible cooldowns and I would guess their average to be far worse than any other class and with their encounters being weak on average and their dailies being strong you can easily predict a tendency in usage and focus. The problems with AP gain were long warned about by players, even before they were as obvious as they are now and development never bothered to listen and even after the first hints of the problem were evident they proliferated the craziness by introducing even more ways to gain AP faster. The results we see can only be assumed to be dilberately created or as a result of complete ineptitude and to expect any correction reminds me of an adage that involves wishing in one hand and doing something in the other to see which fills up faster.
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    so have any of you been killed by anything other than SE lately? we all know the truth. TR has the one trick SE for damage.

lets take all the GWFs here. Other than SE, TR is not doing damage against you period and you know it too. Toe to toe GWF will wipe the floor with any TR that doesn't use it. You have more damage in toe to toe fights and alot more tankiness. TRs do not get the combo that leads up to an awesome damage encounter. Again this is all stuff you know.

As has been said a billion times already. SE is lame and piercing is dumb. However, take that power away from TRs currently and not add any compensation, you should just delete class from pvp.

I get it, right now the only think that really take you all out of fight is a first strike TR stacked with power. With no dodge on your class, it is lame way to die. But lets not kid ourselves about balance if shocking is straight up nerfed without anything else given to TR.

"we all love this game and want it to thrive"