test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Valindra bugged

mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
End fight seems to be horribly bugged,, many times she will just STOP taking damage no matter how much and how long you pound on her. This happens at random times so it isn't like the set times when you got to wail on her summoned critters or anything.
There also seems to be a near perma-stun that she hits you with that just freezes you unable to move or cast or whatever,,, and no, this is not the "capture" thing she does where you have to be broken out of.

Comments

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    VALINDRA attack with two ways:
    1. grab you with hand ( bugged atm cant see it only aoe works) and she says : you are going nowhere.
    2. choke you and push you down and she says: you are pitifull.
  • Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    What you describe is LAG, nothing more. And lag is typical in VT, so don't worry it is not personal. The only advise i can give you is to get used to it. Once you accept is as normal you will be much lest frustrated every time that happens.
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    mmm1001 said:

What you describe is LAG, nothing more. And lag is typical in VT, so don't worry it is not personal. The only advise i can give you is to get used to it. Once you accept is as normal you will be much lest frustrated every time that happens.

That is just ludicrous,, I've run Valindra many times and HAVE experienced the lag there ocasionally. But NEVER have there been times where she just STOPS taking damage. We worked for 5 minutes once and NOTHING. Plus if it were lag, why would we still be able to move about following her around and beating the tar out of her and killing the beasties that she spawns,, which BTW, take damage and die?

VALINDRA attack with two ways:
    1. grab you with hand ( bugged atm cant see it only aoe works) and she says : you are going nowhere.
    2. choke you and push you down and she says: you are pitifull.

Thank you mamalian, that 1st is probably what is happing. Thinking about it, I don't seem to remember the hands popping up like they should. So that explains that.
    However, there still is the question of her stopping taking damage.

• Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    VT is currently bugged that the hand doesn't display and you can't damage it. The person trapped needs to wait it out (and hopefully get heals from somewhere).