test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

1. anniversary on xbox ?

juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
Hi did we get an 1. anniversary on xbox on 31.03.2016 like on pc ?
Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9

Comments

• Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    We already had our first anniversary last summer. Possible we get a second next week if not it should be next summer
  • Options
    sleepy725sleepy725 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Lol neverwinter haven't hern on xbone one for two years
  • Options
    akakilla32akakilla32 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Fingers crossed for something good!
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I'm hoping for another health stone to go with the 3 others I have that I have never used that cannot be discarded. Fingers crossed as well.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    So the official NW release date was march 31? I started to play early april, i got the box in febuary and i must have download the game a couple days after release (but i took until august to really get into it as a multiple hour daily thing)

I will admit it would be cool to have an anniversary event or something. I didn't saw anything on calendar from what i recall...
  • Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    There is double everything coming up for a week on the anniversary. I can't recall the exact dates. Hopefully they'll throw something else in.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Looks like last week of April 4 day 2x event. Also includes another 2x AD and RP.
    Post edited by zman81420 on
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Shouldn't the event be Thursday June 18,2016 at 10 AM PDT. Ends on Thursday June 25, 2016 at 10 AM PDT

Should be the same as the previous year
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I am seeing talk of xbox anniversary on 3/31...no clue about the June dates, I know I was playing in May of last year and the game seemed to have a mod or two already....
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Game was released with mod 4, though we did not have dread ring, sharandar or the other campaigns back at that time.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

I am seeing talk of xbox anniversary on 3/31...no clue about the June dates, I know I was playing in May of last year and the game seemed to have a mod or two already....

Yes we didn't get the anniversary for abit.
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Boo...fingers crossed for a surprise event-a-palooza!
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    We do have double AD, Double RP and double enchants on the same day in the calendar.
    Were I a betting man, I'd bet that would be it.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    The Anniversary we have is The Protector's Jubilee. Its actually the anniversary of the game launching on PC. It runs in June for around a week. Last year we got free Zen items too. I don't think they'll be doing anything for the Xbox Anniversary. There's quite a few Events on the Calendar coming up though. Which is nice :)
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    They use the Protector's Jubilee to celebrate the launch of the game. Sadly the Xbox has a different launch date than PC, however they were able to celebrate the Jubilee last year and will be able to celebrate it this summer as well. I believe there will be some community events such as the "Your Favorite Memory" contest that's going on right now here in the forums.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png