test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The New Life Lockbox is Born on Xbox One!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Our agents have taken a break from exploring ancient ruins and dusty tombs to visit new regions where the land is young and pulsing with life. Our latest lockbox is full of the treasures they’ve found. The New Life Lockbox will be arriving in Neverwinter Xbox One on Tuesday, March 22.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9875283-neverwinter-xbox-one:-the-new-life-lockbox-is-born!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Yaaay, looking forward to get me a sweet Owlbear Cub if it drops or I'll just buy it then.
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I've wanted a baby owlbear on PC ever since they came out. Maybe I'll be luckier on Xbox.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    the new lower rewards look nice, but im going to keep opening the resurgence. i want a skeletal steed!!!! its not practical to earn 7 million ad to buy one. ill get it in my next 66 keys, or give up on the dream and ride my reanimated destrier with a 110% speed bonus when that update drops. might fit the headless horseman vibe im going for better anyways
    opened 144 so far. statistically i should be getting close to some kind of good drop...
    hopefully.
  • stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Was VERY pleased to get a couple of cubes of augmentation...
  • casper04051975casper04051975 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I opened 183 lock boxes yesterday and not one epic or legendary drop. I've been playing for almost a year and the best thing that I have opened out of a box is a green wheel of elements. I am officially done opening up your lock boxes. Should have just flushed $200 down the toilet instead. Thanks for nothing as usual.
  • moogie101#4741 moogie101 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Yay, I'd saved keys up for the last week & now the proud father of a cute polar bear cub.

Got far better gear than from the last lockbox, hopefully a move in the right direction where all box items are worth having.
  • dkrue84#4876 dkrue84 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Was also happy to land a few cubes of augmentation.
  • cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2016

I opened 183 lock boxes yesterday and not one epic or legendary drop. I've been playing for almost a year and the best thing that I have opened out of a box is a green wheel of elements. I am officially done opening up your lock boxes. Should have just flushed $200 down the toilet instead. Thanks for nothing as usual.

This is why I don't spend a single dollar on this game. EVERYTHING is sooo "random" that about 95% of the time you get pretty useless stuff. Worst is getting the famous Emblem of the Cults... Worth absolutely nothing.

Seriously, you get more by spending that money in Vegas.

By the way, is this new lockbox dropping dragon eggs and unified elements? Looks like those two are getting cheaper.
  • buffalo#6075 buffalo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    First time i get something good. Last night i had 3 keys and 3 boxes...on the last box i got the epic cub box. Which cub is best for a GWF? Thanks.
  • cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Owlbear until you reach 100% crit chance; then, I guess it depends on your build and needs.
  • buffalo#6075 buffalo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Owlbear it is then Thanks.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I have only opened a few of these but so far I am liking the new boxes inside this lockbox, they seem to give some useful things like dragon eggs and companion training tokens in a reasonable drop rate.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies