test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shadowclad: Really broken

zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
Shadowclad says that the "stealth" proc has a 30 sec cooldown but the stealth does not have a cooldown.
The stealth has not cooldown and the stacks don't reset properly.

The result is near permanent stealth for players in pvp.
Also, the stealth is even more complete than TR and ambush ring stealth.
You can be right next 1 feet away from a player and not see them.
I cannot fight people with this.. cannot even see them like hardly ever. But they can attack you just fine.

SO. BROKEN.
I won't wear it. Too embarrassingly broken.
Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

Comments

• Options
    sweatapodimassweatapodimas Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    Yikes, was wondering about that DC hopping around right next to me invisible. You might ask, "How do I know he's hopping around when he's invisible...hmmmmmm?"

I just assume that they always hop around, :P it's about as deterministic an outcome as them never dying.

"Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • Options
    setillsetill Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Adding the invulnerability when stealth. the player is perma stealth and takes NO DAMAGES when getting hit.

Guess this isn't a major issue for cryptic, since all the nuubs spend money to get that broken enchant wich is the purpose to implement broken stuff.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @terramak Yes we hope Tshadowclad is fixed soon because its making a miserable mess in pvp right now, as in game breaking. Ring of cowardice permarepel took about 2 months to fix and am afraid if Tshadowclad takes 2 months then players will be driven away from queing - it is that awful. As far as I understand and have tested, the following is broken with the enchant:

- the stealth effect has no apparent cooldown (supposed to be 30sec)
    - the stacks dont reset when the stealth procs
    - the stun effect descibed in the tooltip seems missing (well thank god)
    - the stealth is even better than ambush ring stealth (players cannot be seen even in close radius- intended?)
    - players appear to be immune to damage while in this stealth (as setill describes)

• Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    like said above this enchantment seem to multiproc and put u into stealth longer than intended. I have now taken it off, its an embrassement using this BROKEN enchantment.
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    joyousdecieverjoyousdeciever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    hope if they fix the stealth cooldown and the stack reset issue they make stun work or let us trade in our Tshadowclad for the coal wards it took to make !! otherwise they just rip off players who built shadowclad before it was even known to be bugged
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    @terramak Any news on Shadowclad?

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

hope if they fix the stealth cooldown and the stack reset issue they make stun work or let us trade in our Tshadowclad for the coal wards it took to make !! otherwise they just rip off players who built shadowclad before it was even known to be bugged

before it was even known to be bugged?1. reported before the module release. 2. reported again the 2nd day after module release!. advice: create the enchant first on preview server before you create it on live.
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    it's not stealth but absolute invisiblity. Can't detect them even at 0 feet.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    I'll bring this up again and really push for it.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User

I'll bring this up again and really push for it.

So 1.5 months till fixed? :/
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2016
    This will be fixed soon in a future patch.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User

Soon being what? A week, a month, a year? Far to subjective for a stupidly implemented item.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    Thanks @strumslinger

• Options
    kievitzkievitz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 260 Arc User
    arabatur said:

Soon being what? A week, a month, a year? Far to subjective for a stupidly implemented item.
    By a dev, it will be in eirher in the patch next thursday or week after that. Same as Dread ench. So yes soon is not a wording i would use in this instance.