test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Left handed character

hoperubyhoperuby Member Posts: 41 Arc User
I dont think that post will go far, but:

I want my toon to be left handed. Is it possible to just mirror the animations for left handed toons?

Comments

• Options
    cstoreycstorey Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I would love this
  • Options
    preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    The game doesn't have a proper alignment system, so if you want to play as an evil character, you can only do that in the Moonstone Mask or other form of Roleplay
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    hoperuby said:

I dont think that post will go far, but:

I want my toon to be left handed. Is it possible to just mirror the animations for left handed toons?

I wonder if it is as easy as just flipping the artwork?

Either way, I think it is a fun idea to offer a "hand preference" in character creation.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,105 Arc User

The game doesn't have a proper alignment system, so if you want to play as an evil character, you can only do that in the Moonstone Mask or other form of Roleplay

Because the players are supposed to be heroes. Even in tabletop evil campaigns don't really seem to work.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Because the players are supposed to be heroes. Even in tabletop evil campaigns don't really seem to work.
    ...are the two of you reading the same post? OP is talking about handedness on a character - they are all Right Handed in game and the question is can they be made left - handed.

UNLESS your actual intent is to deviously suggest left handed characters are, by their very nature, evil.
  • Options
    preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    I would hope the deviousness was apparent
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User

I would hope the deviousness was apparent

To be honest, I think it would have worked better if we could have seen the grin on you rface as you said it. :)