test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

demogorgon feedback

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Player Feedback (PC)
Demogorgon(Master) was changed from all time queue to be queued at the same time as Demogorgon (Normal), none of these changes were assigned in patch, only that they become TIME TRIALS, Devs, why this change, dont you Devs know how hards is to get a party of 10 for edemo and 5min isnt enough and sometimes when i get almost full party, i had to leave queue because our guild has enough player for Dragonflight( ofcourse i would leave queue fo dragonflight because of the drops for guild vault), so theres goes edemo queue group to trash because of this crazy change, please get Demogorgon(Master) an all time queue. With this change its even harder to get twisted set for my toons. If anyone has something to say about this please post a comment.
Post edited by arcanjo86 on

Comments

• Options
    I agree with you... This is hard to do... Even if you ask in your guild to have runs in EDEMO they will disagree because all are running in Castle Never... If you post in Looking for group TAB some toons joins but quits before the preparation time ends... And 5 minutes preparation is a small time span... Can CRYPTIC make some solutions on this...