test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC and Xbox one coop options

I've heard that combining both versions wouldn't work due to economic issues in the ad market, but limited cross platform would be quite helpful to me personally and here is why...I heard of this game from my wife's friend but was misinformed...I was told that it was a multiplayer game with a sort of split screen option. When I learned this to be false, I was already smitten with this game. I than also got my wife quite involved in it. I thought, without thinking, that it was already cross platform pic Xbox game and bought a new computer that would support it. Much to my dismay we were still unable to play together. If the markets in the game are so different, could it still not be possible to have a sort of portal between the 2 worlds allowing for dungeon runs and mob killing without say trade, poor other misuse?

Comments

• soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    It would be a large financial investment for them to make the game cross platform. I don't see it ever happening, even if the game had full parity.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • rumpelstiltskin#6652 rumpelstiltskin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Money...I guess it would, but think of the population increase. I also am not sure what something like this would intale...If Microsoft owns the Xbox platform, but also is an OS for a lot of pc and links between Microsoft 10 and Xbox os already exist, I am curious to see if Neverwinter is replaced with an mmo that is alil more "free" in a runescape way that is released as an open platform thing....excluding Sony for some weird reason. Lol