test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter is a happenin place this weekend! Fun fun.

Wanna change instances to join a friend? Prepare to wait. Lol. So many people are running the event, no wait at all in the que. This is only my second event like this and I find it exciting. All you see are all of these negative posts and complaints, some are valid, but it's exciting to a somewhat newer player to see maps filled with players, full parties fighting dragons. Population is so important to mmo games. I'm lovin it. Just got 3rd part of an artifact set too...Neverwinter is a great way to fill up time gaps between real life events. My support to the devs and to the upcoming release of maze engine on Xbox one.

Comments

• xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    That's great to hear cause this game has been dead lately. I'm out of town so I don't get the chance to farm all these great enchantments in the cta. Glad to hear it's picking up :)
  • rumpelstiltskin#6652 rumpelstiltskin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Yes I've gotten a rank 6 enchantment every 4 runs and the market is so flooded right now that hopefully prices drop for awhile. Lol. Enchantments can be a bother to drop 20,000 plus astral diamonds on. Lol
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    Honestly ill take any event thats different and break the monotony of the grinding. That one currently tough, is nothing special. Its just stay in the middle, wait for the mobs to drop, kill them, rinse and repeat and it take some time... Sometimes we wait a whole 12 secs in between the mods groups...

Props to the devs tough that at least this time its working properly, last time ennemies where buging into walls and it would take forever to manage to get to them to finish it...

This event is designed for lower level players and thats all good. I would like a different one every week or 2 even if rewards ain't that good, but you are still new to the game OP, so remember when you will have spend as much time as us grinding, at some point either you will be gone from the game, or your speech will be different...
    Actually this event is money and that's all I'll say ;) the enchantments It drops are very nice and will be on limited quantity come a month from now...
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I was too busy stacking R4 and 5 enchants to play this boo boo CTA. This is only a distraction from you grinding 2x enchants. They put these distractions in with the 2x enchants on purpose to distract us from the only viable use of time.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    edited March 2016

Actually this event is money and that's all I'll say ;) the enchantments It drops are very nice and will be on limited quantity come a month from now...

They ain't that great in the first place. Even the vicious one wich i think is new? Armor Pen ... everybody is capped at some point. If they where crit + power then that would be great.

Im sure lots of people stacked x99 of rank 1s and such, doubt they will be that rare as long as your motivated enough to up one yourself.

And Zman, yeah i have been stacking 5s as well, they seem to drop a lot this week end too, not just double quantity but double time. Rank 4 on the other hand... no space for that , immediate use lol.

• mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    destrowod said:

They ain't that great in the first place. Even the vicious one wich i think is new? Armor Pen ... everybody is capped at some point. If they where crit + power then that would be great.

Im sure lots of people stacked x99 of rank 1s and such, doubt they will be that rare as long as your motivated enough to up one yourself.

And Zman, yeah i have been stacking 5s as well, they seem to drop a lot this week end too, not just double quantity but double time. Rank 4 on the other hand... no space for that , immediate use lol.

Brutal enchantments dropped in CTA. I managed to snagged a few 5s and 6s
    @Destro it is good trust me. Cta's are rare now a days and people who are bis likely use these enchantments. The only time you can get them are during these events. So yes they are big money makers. Look at the lowest buyout on a brutal rank 12 and compare to an Azure rank 12. Enough said.
    And yet i would rather use an azure then a brutal?? Better stats. But yeah rank 12 will always be worth a lot. What i meant is rank 1 and 2, or even rank 5, they won't be that rare of expensive, after its only a matter of how motivated you are to up it yourself.

And CTA seem to get back, there is another one planned very soon (the bridge one)