test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patching Problem Happening Today, Happened to for the 3rd Time After Mod 9

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
edited March 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Here is a pictures make sure devs see and fix this

http://imgur.com/GdpSsjM
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Updating values:

Patched 172.7 mb / 340 mb

Received 3287.5 mb - 50%

Im not in the mood to reinstall the game for the 3rd time start fixing this
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @strumslinger please make someting useful for this I have a lot to do in game and this is not helping
  • Options
    fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    My update (18 march) seems to be in a download loop ?

Anyone else have this currently ?

Please help ........ Any advice how to fix this ??
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Arcanjo86 said:

here is a pictures make sure devs see and fix this

Http://imgur.Com/gdpssjm

It looks like you have same problem ?

Any advice ??

• Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Have you guys tried reinstalling the game?

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    edited March 2016
    @strumslinger

Yes, and this is gonna be the 3rd time I do that and isnt there any solution for this problem?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I realize you are frustrated, but there's no reason to SHOUT. I have edited all your shout-y caps to the proper case. I do hope they fix your issue soon though.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    So it just freezes there? Do you have enough space on your computer?

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    edited March 2016
    @strumslinger 100gb free on my hard drive and the received values keeps increasing
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @arcanjo86 Have you tried rebooting your computer? I realize this is a long-shot but it may help.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    im reinstalling the game, if future patch happens again ill try that, if nothing happens ill be back on posting the issue
  • Options
    Andy

I have 600Gb available so not a space issue ... the patch indicates i have 24mb remaining but once it gets to 18mb the patch hangs there but data downloaded keeps increasing... i have downloaded around 12GB but patch required 24mb only ..its quite a ridiculous situation.... its like a download loop bug or something ...

un-explainable really and utterly frustrating

gonna try reinstall whole game again ... :(

How big is the whole game with all patches to date ?? as i have run out of data 3times today ... i dont have fixed line as i travel alot between hotels and workplaces so not practical .. things like this costs an arm and leg ... i love the game thts why i play but this is not pleasant tbh

any idea why this loop is occurring ?
  • Options
    sniper06#2785 sniper06 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Fİnally i found the main patch topic... same problem here. This happening all the time to me and i have to reinstall the game after every patch which mean in this case gonna reinstall 2 days in a row besides after i reinstalled and patched like 8 or 9 gb, every map and dungeon patching again in the game and i am keep asking myself "What did i downloaded 9 gb ? " and this is not just my problem. i know at least 2 friend of mine have same problem and they can't use the forum because they don't know english... i hope somebody see this comment and fix this patch problem sorry for my bad english
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,277 Arc User
    Just a long shot, is it Windows 10?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    sniper06#2785 sniper06 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Guys i may have found something... use patching proxy. Click the "Option" on neverwinter launcher (not the arc launcer) and use the proxy i am in eu so i used eu. it worked out for me and i hope it will worked for you too.